Three Hands

halcyon1234

CIPHER said:
OH NO!, SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! and the really neat thing about those sessions is the FACT that everyone of those sessions are taped from start to finish just for those doubting Thomases such as yourself. View em all little fella, view em all.

I see that you and your little lovely have disabled the attachments for me as I guess you can't argue with facts and videos heh, ZG?

Cipher
And where are the 47 videos of losing sessions?

halcyon1234 said:
And where are the 47 videos of losing sessions?
I see your posters still haven't made tremendous leaps in realizing some form of overt intelligence, inasmuch as those posters such as halcyon don't even have the intelligence to count from 1 to 18 or even match up dollar amounts from one session to the next.

I mean the very least you could do ZG is to try to impart some form of intelligence to this group of sheep you've got here. But then again I guess one is better than none in that you've got at least one of your flock who knows how to do a WHOIS search. Sheesh!!!

Cipher

mdlbj said:
How about a visit to your office?

The Gambling Edge
1721 S. County Center Drive
VISALIA, CA 93277
US
559-635-2283 fax: 559-635-2283

Should know more about people you buy software from right?
Tell me mdlbj how in the world does a poster become a "SENIOR POSTER" with a 120 posts over what five years? Or did you maybe buy the place when it went up for sale a couple months back?

Lastly, if you think you want to visit my office you'd better be bringing some diapers along. YOU'LL NEED THEM. I'm not at all hard to find.

Cipher

mdlbj

CIPHER said:
Tell me mdlbj how in the world does a poster become a "SENIOR POSTER" with a 120 posts over what five years? Or did you maybe buy the place when it went up for sale a couple months back?
Hell if I know, ask the site admin.

Lastly, if you think you want to visit my office you'd better be bringing some diapers along. YOU'LL NEED THEM. I'm not at all hard to find.
Is this because I will loose all bowel control from laughter? Or from all of the crap you try to fill me with about your product?

mdlbj said:
Hell if I know, ask the site admin.

Is this because I will loose all bowel control from laughter? Or from all of the crap you try to fill me with about your product?
Well you seem to be capable enough to do a WHO IS so I know I might be reaching here but maybe you're even capable of reading a road map and in that case why don't you just come on over and find out.

Unless of course you're nothing but mouth.

Cipher

mdlbj

CIPHER said:
Well you seem to be capable enough to do a WHO IS so I know I might be reaching here but maybe you're even capable of reading a road map and in that case why don't you just come on over and find out.

Unless of course you're nothing but mouth.

Cipher
Hmm Java 2.0 platform.. and exposure of all of your users on the site.. Priceless.

<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password" />
<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password_utf" />

this has sql-injection written all over it. Like I said, you should know who you are buying software from.

Nice shirt.

mdlbj said:
Hmm Java 2.0 platform.. and exposure of all of your users on the site.. Priceless.

<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password" />
<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password_utf" />

this has sql-injection written all over it. Like I said, you should know who you are buying software from.

Nice shirt.
Oh I wouldn't worry your pretty little head too much. There are going to be much better days ahead. Now what was the name of Kenny Smith's hosting service. Go Daddy, right? Bye, Bye.

Cipher

eps6724

Did 'ja ever feel like you came into a movie right in the middle? Sometimes reading this forum makes me wish I could buy a libretto. Or at least a score card!

Sonny

eps6724 said:
Did 'ja ever feel like you came into a movie right in the middle?
Here’s a quick recap for those who missed most of the action.

Cipher was the focus of our “Scammer of the Week” section over a year ago:

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=2042

His system was systematically disproved by almost all active members of this board. Without a leg to stand on, he decided to revert to childish insults and personal attacks. We gave him the old “put up or shut up” ultimatum last March. Apparently he chose the later option (for almost a year in fact).

Since then he has become sort of a running joke in the blackjack community. His reputation is ranked with other system scammers like John Patrick and Bobby Singer. ZenGrifter seems convinced that he is the re-embodiment of Doug Grant. I’m leaning more towards Jerry Patterson (I mentioned the unfortunate similarities of their systems on the top of page 6 in the link above).

Apparently he’s back to promote his new software at $1,000 a pop. He obviously feels that he can make more money by selling it than by using it. His old software, for those who didn’t see it, is the equivalent of a $600 notebook where you can manually input and track your wins and losses. A more thrifty, but equally effective, approach would be to use a piece of paper and a pencil.

Hopefully we can keep this thread short and sweet since all arguments regarding his system have already been made and all facts have been well stated in previous threads.

-Sonny-

Sonny said:
Here’s a quick recap for those who missed most of the action.

Cipher was the focus of our “Scammer of the Week” section over a year ago:

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=2042

His system was systematically disproved by almost all active members of this board. Without a leg to stand on, he decided to revert to childish insults and personal attacks. We gave him the old “put up or shut up” ultimatum last March. Apparently he chose the later option (for almost a year in fact).

Since then he has become sort of a running joke in the blackjack community. His reputation is ranked with other system scammers like John Patrick and Bobby Singer. ZenGrifter seems convinced that he is the re-embodiment of Doug Grant. I’m leaning more towards Jerry Patterson (I mentioned the unfortunate similarities of their systems on the top of page 6 in the link above).

Apparently he’s back to promote his new software at $1,000 a pop. He obviously feels that he can make more money by selling it than by using it. His old software, for those who didn’t see it, is the equivalent of a $600 notebook where you can manually input and track your wins and losses. A more thrifty, but equally effective, approach would be to use a piece of paper and a pencil.

Hopefully we can keep this thread short and sweet since all arguments regarding his system have already been made and all facts have been well stated in previous threads.

-Sonny-
It seems to me that your own record actually reflects just the opposite of which you're stating here Sonny boy. The FACT is that you, Ken Smith and Zen Grifter and anyone else you could muster were given every opportunity to put your money where your mouth was and none of you could make change for a dime. And after it became evident to everyone on this forum that you couldn't refute the factual screenshots that I posted you (collectively) disabled the ability to post that data.

That's the facts Sonny.

Buy the way if any of you have any scratch now the offer I previously made is still open.

Cipher

Thanks

Sonny,

Thanks for the Readers Digest version, it does help to explain how this thread deviated from playing 3 spots to a pissing battle.

Might I make a suggestion, or maybe it is already here and I'm just not familiar with it. How about a thread where all the "systems" could be listed and ranked from $ to $$$$$. Kinda like a consumers guide thing.

In addition all the Voodoo Systems could be listed and it would be a sticky! Just a thought. As for most systems I was always taught,

Those that can do - do
Those who can't do - teach
Those who can't teach - sell systems