True count on a 6 deck game with 4.5d pen

kewljason

FLASH1296 said:

A little know FACT:

The only state where Prostitution is legal is Rhode Island.

There are no laws prohibiting Prostitution, but there are laws
against operating a brothel or soliciting customers on the street.

A Prostitute can operate out of their home, hotel, etc.

This is NOT a loophole; nor is it a joke.

This is the best kept secret in all of America.

I kid you not !

Well flash, you probably just increase the sales of Rhode Island Maps. :laugh:

still not enough for me to wild goose chase.

FLASH1296

How about simply counting the number of cards dealt before the shuffle?

Or hire two hookers. Twins. One to count the cards and one for me.

:laugh:

Xur

Well I brought a friend and banked him...told him to just count the cards for a shoe...the moron lost the count after about 70-80 cards...epic fail :whip:

thats what I get for wanting to multitask...make some money and answer a question...ill prob go back this weekend...do the dirty work myself!

kewljason

Xur said:
Well I brought a friend and banked him...told him to just count the cards for a shoe...the moron lost the count after about 70-80 cards...epic fail :whip:
then how did you come up with the 4.5 deck penetration that you began the thread with, or even the 3 deck penetration that you amended it to??:confused:

Xur

actually won $150 with the two hands over 45 minutes....i was just telling him what to do, what to bet....i kept running count ; ) and pwned....epic fail on his part of not keeping a numerical count of the cards...i did my damn job and pulled off another miracle outing against a semi shitty game

johndoe

It's 3/6

I know for a fact it's 3/6 decks, enough with this already.

S17/D9/DAS/LS.

No heat at all, they are completely clueless from all appearances. That might change.

Even still, it seems pretty marginal to me. Someone want to run the sim for a $5-$300+ spread? Seems like an advantage is rare, small, and brief.