true or false,important advise

hi my name is Daniele,I'm italian boy, rome,
I love bj but loss ever blackjack:( also with counting!
you appeal to know all. sorry my bad English

it compliments for the competence and the amount of material of the site,
I wanted only a advise vary vary important: this site says to sell strategy that it obtains advantage player till 5%, without counting of the cards, to sell 2 strategy :blackjackassus.com
1 5700€
2 15000€
someone of you knows?
your opinion is impossible or possible?
a lot important your opinion:)
best rogerds
daniele

Sucker

I actually went to this website and took the time to see what they had to offer.(Or should I say "WASTED" my time).

This is nothing more than a gigantic SCAM. I really pity the fool who hooks himself up with THIS one.

The horrible English grammar ALONE is the first tip-off. As a matter of fact; it sounds suspiciously like the grammar of....... well; - I won't mention any names.

iCountNTrack

daniele30 said:
hi my name is Daniele,I'm italian boy, rome,
I love bj but loss ever blackjack:( also with counting!
you appeal to know all. sorry my bad English

it compliments for the competence and the amount of material of the site,
I wanted only a advise vary vary important: this site says to sell strategy that it obtains advantage player till 5%, without counting of the cards, to sell 2 strategy :blackjackassus.com
1 5700€
2 15000€
someone of you knows?
your opinion is impossible or possible?
a lot important your opinion:)
best rogerds
daniele
"You must stand on a total of 12 and higher because of the pack phenomenon" got Voodoo? but seriously that website is garbage or as you say in Italian "immondizia"

Check out this link for "good" BJ advice in Italian.

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/it/

hi friend
Assus.com ok, then I believe you that you are good. 2 only questions:
1 but you know the strategy, even if he is not good you can give to me, only you know if it?
I not to know English lunguage and do not understand like currency and having an advantage 5%, in that way?
thanks you have made me to save friendly thanks!
with estimate
daniele

aslan

I don't wish to offend any serious contributor. I do not consider Daniele to be anything more than a poser. But I may be wrong, so I thank Canceler for saving me that possible embarrassment. :)

I my friend,ok I have understood, the strategy value 0!
thanks to all in order to have advised, I save money.
(unfortunately in passed I bought CASEY-COMPUTER, 3 years ago I pay caseycomputer 2300$ and am not worth nothing because impossible to use, too much complicated).
But I am curious, without irony, someone can explain to me the strategy ASSUS of To on that it is based, only because is curious, because you to have certainty and I want to understand this your certainty.
ty my friend
:)

Canceler

daniele30 said:
...only because is curious, because you to have certainty and I want to understand this your certainty.
We understand what gives us an advantage at blackjack, and what does not. We know what is true about blackjack, and what is nonsense. The ASSUS site is mostly nonsense.