turning stone

is anyone going to be around in the upcoming weeks? I have a few rooms and free plays i need to get rid of. Mostly going to play craps and poker but blackjack will be in there a little.

rollem411

standard toaster said:
is anyone going to be around in the upcoming weeks? I have a few rooms and free plays i need to get rid of. Mostly going to play craps and poker but blackjack will be in there a little.
I'm supposed to be staying at the Vernon Downs track on the 18th of Dec. for a day or 2. Would be interested in getting a room at TS instead. I need a few more details too.

thats actually the day im going, we would arive around 11pm and leave fri around 5. Its mostly just a fun trip with the gf. I have comped rooms once a month at the inn through the mail. The rooms are ok nothing special but they are clean, large and have the basics. The tower is where the nicer but affordable rooms are. They will comp those with a little play as long as you ask.

Unless the rooms are comped i really dont think its worth it to tell you the truth. If you find a nice plae thats nearby it will do just fine