Unbalanced Zen II

MountainMan

Index numbers

Smoke:

I will post my index numbers. These index numbers were not used for the sim, they are modified for my personal use. I visit this site nearly every day because I'm addicted to blackjack, but don't visit the chat room.

The results indicate to me that there is no significant difference between the cc methods.

MM

Last edited:

Severity8

Tko

I'm a read and study the crap out of anything that has my attention guy, why not go buy some books I got on some of the used online book stores and got most of my books for $3-$10 bucks and found out soooooo much stuff answers to questions I didn't even know to ask. Just my 2 cents but build yourself a (cheap) reference library. Any love for TKO from anybody? Anybody use it and how do you like it compared to the other level one's?

Sev~

UNBZII Cont'd

I guess I'm like many profectionist type players. I know the KO Full system extremely well and have memorized the ILLS 18 Indices and the correct LS plays. I would like to add several additional indices, such as 14 vs 2,3,4 15 vs 2,3 13 vs 4,5 A2 vs 3,4 A3 vs 3,4 A4 vs 3,4 A5 vs 3,4
2/2 vs 2,3 3/3 vs 2,3. But, I don't know where to find them? It has been mentioned that it's also good to add Depth Bets. It's a little ackward for me to admit, but, I'm not sure what that means? I've purchased and read several books: Professional Blackjack, Blackjack For Blood, BJAIII, Play Like The Pro's, KnockOut Blackjack. I really feel confortable with KO, I would like to learn more about playing this system. It seems as though I run into dead ends while searching for more answers. or maybe I don't know the right way to ask the questions. Is it my imagination or do most good players believe this system can't bring in the $$$ ? It's for this reason I'm continually looking at other systems, while at the same time I'm setting and practicing KO every night.

The Blackjack Bug has Bitten, and I'm Infected for Life...

Severity8

my trip

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?p=122476

I was in the same boat decided I liked KO and would upgrade from there then I stumbled on to Ken's review or comments rather of TKO it made since to me so I got the book. Read a bit about it and it just seems logical if you do KO to take that inch of a step and work out TKO there is literally no difference just a quick little glance at the discard rack lol.

Sev~

Smoke8 said:
I guess I'm like many profectionist type players. I know the KO Full system extremely well and have memorized the ILLS 18 Indices and the correct LS plays. I would like to add several additional indices, such as 14 vs 2,3,4 15 vs 2,3 13 vs 4,5 A2 vs 3,4 A3 vs 3,4 A4 vs 3,4 A5 vs 3,4
2/2 vs 2,3 3/3 vs 2,3. But, I don't know where to find them? It has been mentioned that it's also good to add Depth Bets. It's a little ackward for me to admit, but, I'm not sure what that means? I've purchased and read several books: Professional Blackjack, Blackjack For Blood, BJAIII, Play Like The Pro's, KnockOut Blackjack. I really feel confortable with KO, I would like to learn more about playing this system. It seems as though I run into dead ends while searching for more answers. or maybe I don't know the right way to ask the questions. Is it my imagination or do most good players believe this system can't bring in the $$$ ? It's for this reason I'm continually looking at other systems, while at the same time I'm setting and practicing KO every night.

The Blackjack Bug has Bitten, and I'm Infected for Life...
What seems more viable - learning a new advanced count, or playing an extra 6min per hour? zg

jack.jackson

Good game selection, discipline, wonging and how you bet your bet your money gets the money. Hi-lo could beat ho2 depending on the spreads and the strategy you use.