Warning to Vegas AP's

SystemsTrader

In the last month or so MGM properties have been turning up their heat and are backing off players much faster. They will no longer tolerate a 1-6 spread on their DD and are even watching their shoes closely for BC's. I've noticed this over multiple trips recently and Ihate17 has also mentioned in other posts about changes in their policies perhaps. I would strongly advise caution and it might be best to avoid using a players card on their properties. I don't know if this applies to their properties outside of Vegas.

Paradox

I've experienced more attention lately

with my 2x$500 wong-ins. (playing anon or with a card) Starting a few months ago, the PCs actually seemed to notice and care. I'm not the only one. A friends and a teammate who play the same money I do both agree. There was a time when the PCs were more tolerant than they are currently.

They aren't sweating the money by any means, but they do seem a bit more aware than they were six+ months ago.

Just my opinion.

bj bob

Another Conspiracy?

I betcha those bozos are simply spying on our beloved forum here. I knew Ken should have passed out those secret decoder rings to the trusted members only.

blackchipjim

ya baby heat

I think this people are paranoid in general. I was there in november of last year and caught some **** just playing good. Ten dollar tables but didn't like me winning even at my meager game. Even brought in the speed dealer and pit boss chattering in my ear the whole time. I had to laugh at this behavior on there part with someone not worthy of such attention. blackchipjim