What stakes do you guys play poker at?

DeTalores

Just curious as to what stakes some of you guys play at?
Online or live?
Tournaments or cash game?
How has your experience been so far playing poker?

Maybe if there is enough of us at the same level we could get a study group goin or something. I'd think it'd be interesting to see the views of other AP's but with the poker side of things :)

I only play online.
I play up to $50 MTT's. Just starting to dip my foot into the cash games so I'm still at 25nl for those.

moo321

I haven't played online for about 5 years, but used to play up to about $5-10 limit. Mostly played $2-4 and $3-6 limit.

Live, I've mostly been playing 1-3 NL or occasionally $2-5 NL, but there aren't any decent games above these limits in my area.

fubster

I'm primarily a professional poker player. I play mostly online, anywhere from 50c/$1 to $3/$6. Generally play $2/$5 live. If I play a tournament, it's generally big live MTTs anywhere from $500 to $2500 with a few $10ks sprinkled in.

tezzadiver

fubster said:
I'm primarily a professional poker player. I play mostly online, anywhere from 50c/$1 to $3/$6. Generally play $2/$5 live. If I play a tournament, it's generally big live MTTs anywhere from $500 to $2500 with a few $10ks sprinkled in.
Are you a limit or no limit player fubster?

Shorthand or fullring?