ace157

lets go w/ 6 decks
no surrender
S17
DAS

Systems: KO and UBZ2

BR = 1000
Spread 1-12

My main interest is in how the "ultimate gambit" would effect a system's PE, BC, or IC. I dunno if such a simulation is possible

jack.jackson

ace157 said:
lets go w/ 6 decks
no surrender
S17
DAS

BR = 1000
Spread 1-12

My main interest is in how the "ultimate gambit" would effect a system's PE, BC, or IC. I dunno if such a simulation is possible
Noted!

Grifters Gambit, right?It wouldnt affect it at all! It would however, affect RoR, EV, and Win-rate. I at least know that much. I think!

Sorry, you would have to use CVdata, for the GG. Its a pretty advanced set-up. CVCX, is more user friendly, for a laymen, like me:)

ace157

thanks for running the sims, apparently there's more of a difference between the two than i had first thought.

btw, grifter's gambit is NOT the same as ultimate gambit

nightspirit

ace157 said:
lets go w/ 6 decks
no surrender
S17
DAS

BR = 1000
Spread 1-12

PE, BC and IC are not effected by the betting scheme you choose. They are effected by the effects of removal of the game of your choice and the counting system you apply, (better by the tags you assign to the cards). See Theory of Blackjack or Blackjack Attack 3 (softcover) for more information on how to calculate it.