Where can I get the CVdata programing?

Count

I've been checking out the program and really want to get it and use it. Price is not an issue, I just don't know where/how to get it. Any help would be awesome.

mjbballar23

Count said:
Thanks again Sonny for the quick response. I love everyone on this board.:grin:
make sure you know the difference between CV Data and CVCX because they are both simulator programs with different capabilities. CVCX is much easier to use and probably more what you are looking for unless you are trying to sim. complex rules and conditions.

rukus

mjbballar23 said:
make sure you know the difference between CV Data and CVCX because they are both simulator programs with different capabilities. CVCX is much easier to use and probably more what you are looking for unless you are trying to sim. complex rules and conditions.
or if you are trying to generate your own indices, which only CVData does..

Count

Pretty much everything. Going to bu
y both programs. Ill start off with the simple stuff and keep working my way up but I want it all to work with.

rukus

Count said:
Pretty much everything. Going to bu
y both programs. Ill start off with the simple stuff and keep working my way up but I want it all to work with.
if you are going to build up and are using one of the standard counts where you can freely get published indices (such as Zen with 1D TC, asi gather from your other post with), you can start with CVCX as this has most of what you need. CVData is a very powerful and advanced simulator that also can generate indices and can be added later on if you find CVCX does not have all you need.