Where is ZG when You Need Him?

Rob McGarvey

I do remember how much he enjoyed saying the CCC is dead, long live the Mayor's site. Now he would be saying BJF onLine is dead, long live the Mayor's site. Although I know he loves AS. I think he might be pissed that he is working for AC at his site. It appears that all the big boys pulled the plug on AC and left him hanging. Who knows? I think it is intriguing what makes a board appealing to people, and then again what turns them off a site, and how quickly, or slowly it happens. I think the truly genius board members are just watching, smiling, and taking it all in. In fact I know some that do just that. BJ microcosms. In some way, it tells us all why we are hear, and how we fit into the big picture. A giver? A taker? A watcher? A teacher? A learner? All of these? None of these?

Hey Rob what the hell are you talking about anyway. ZG went up river a year ago. BJF is still alive and still part of Anthony Curtis' empire. So what gives? Clarify please.

Rob McGarvey

I never said it was shutting down. I think Kevin did, but I haven't heard that. I am a reg there and recently Cellini went kaput, then all the big names went bye byes. Neither the CCC or BJF is dead. We the players keep things alive, with or without the big wigs. Hell you are a big wig around here LTC! smile

Okay *LINK*

Rob, thanks for the clarification. I must have misunderstood someone along the line there. Their site has a lot of great info and does a true service to the BJ community, despite some of the vicious flame wars.

Rob McGarvey

Re: Okay

The fight Club really does help to contain these people that have to get nasty, and it is good to have it so you can pop in and out from board to board. I do like the set up, tho recently after their last crash it has screwed everything up over there, which had an imediate effect on player participation. The FC simply verifies that all men were created equal, and that it has taken some of them half a life time to get really stupid and nasty. Time well spent for some of them I'm sure. Hopefully time on their PC will keep them away from their families which should give them some breathing space. ;>

Once again, proving that there is good in everything,

Rob