why counting cards doesnt work on internet?

Why counting cards doesn't work with live dealers on internet blackjack. I just played for example at betinternet and they have 2 packtes of cards one red and one blue. first you only need to wait and note all the cards from first packet until the last card. Than when you paly again with that packet you see what cards are gone and what cards remained in the packet. what you think? I dont know to much abotu counting cards anyway but i'm curious about this.
thanks.

moo321

I've never seen anything better than 6d with 50% cut out. Probably need a 1-30 spread just to get a 1% edge, unless you can back-count it. If you can back-count, it's still probably not worth it, because the dealers are unbelievably slow. Like 40 hands an hour heads up.

moo321 said:
I've never seen anything better than 6d with 50% cut out. Probably need a 1-30 spread just to get a 1% edge, unless you can back-count it. If you can back-count, it's still probably not worth it, because the dealers are unbelievably slow. Like 40 hands an hour heads up.
Under those conditions, with wonging, several tables at once, it would work.

But thats not GE's question. And I don't think GE knows how our 'show of funny people' win at online BJ. zg

i don't know to much abotu counting cards that's why i asked. i didnt knew that the dealer dont play all of the cards and only a half. Anyway thanks moo