Wtf!!

ScottH

Where the hell did my thread with the poll in it go? The poll was not set to close until the 13th. How are people supposed to vote if there is NO THREAD on it? I want some answers here...

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
As I expected, the poll led to nothing but controversy. I don't see the point in these polls, and I blasted it.

aslan

I guess it's an inside thing. I never could figure out what these polls were expected to accomplish, although I must admit I did vote one of them.

:confused:

ScottH

aslan said:
I guess it's an inside thing. I never could figure out what these polls were expected to accomplish, although I must admit I did vote one of them.

:confused:
There was a very distinct reason for the poll. As I said, there was going to be an interesting twist at the close of the poll. Well, the twist will still come, don't worry. Stay tuned everyone.

SPX

KenSmith said:
Any further personal attacks will lead to at least a three day ban.
Sounds like someone's power tripping . . . and being selective. Craps Master is still around, after all. And all he does is attack people personally.

RJT

SPX said:
Sounds like someone's power tripping . . . and being selective. Craps Master is still around, after all. And all he does is attack people personally.
Craps Master has at least contributed some useful opinions to the forum. Name one useful thing that's been added to the forum via these 'who's the greatest' threads.

RJT.

aslan

Heatwave!

:flame: We're having a countrywide heat wave. Everyone's housebound and too uptight. Ease up. So the teacher caught us pitching spitballs or something. Or maybe he just thought he did. That's his job. Let's not overreact. Everybody on here is critical to the success of this forum. I'm new, but I'd hate to see anyone go, and I mean that.

SPX

RJT said:
Craps Master has at least contributed some useful opinions to the forum. Name one useful thing that's been added to the forum via these 'who's the greatest' threads.

RJT.

By and large, it's seemed that Craps Master's most prominent contribution is letting everyone know that he's the greatest and that no one else can fathom the wonders of his knowledge.

But really, my point is not that the poll did or did not have any merit, only that we live in a democratic society and if you don't want to vote or participate then you don't have to. Still, of for whatever reason he wants to throw it up, he should have a right to. Personally, I don't even pay attention to such things, but that's just me.

ScottH said:
There is no need for that. I knew I shouldn't have done that, so I will give myself a permanent ban. :whip:
No no, no self banning is allowed! You're banned when we say you're banned! Now where's the "twist"? zg

Last edited:

ChefJJ

ScottH said:
Where the hell did my thread with the poll in it go? The poll was not set to close until the 13th. How are people supposed to vote if there is NO THREAD on it? I want some answers here...
Maybe there can be a "Who's the Coolest Kid on the Site" forum since these polls don't make much sense in this one. :eek: Then, anyone who doesn't want any part of it can avoid that forum and those who are interested in choosing Class President can go there.

Seems fair to me. Got massage some egos every once and a while.

halcyon1234

Might I suggest some future polls:

Red Dice vs. White Dice

Freddy vs. Jason

Cocktail dresses: Short vs. Very Short

Versus vs. Vs. vs. V.

Hand vs. Shoe vs. Boot

Yes vs. No vs. Maybe

Cancel vs. Allow

Everyone vs. Everyone