Is this legal?

Sonny

From the website:

Q: Is Blackjack Pro Legal?

A: Because rules, laws, and regulations differ so greatly depending uopn where you play, we do not make any claim to the legality of this device for any particular venue. Please note that in some states there may exist laws pertaining to this type of device. Emerge Innovations LLC does not condone using this device in any manner contrary to law, and in areas where laws exist that govern the use of this device during play, it is to be used solely as a learning tool or novelty item. We encourage you to research the laws in your area to insure compliance.

This device is illegal in every country I know of (at least the ones worth playing). Don't use it.

-Sonny-

Sonny

Yeah, it looks like it uses some level-1 count (probably HiLo) and tells you how to bet/play. Basically it does the same thing that a good card counter does in his head, except the device makes it illegal. The card counter probably does it much faster too.

-Sonny-

SecurityRisk

Sonny said:
Yeah, it looks like it uses some level-1 count (probably HiLo) and tells you how to bet/play. Basically it does the same thing that a good card counter does in his head, except the device makes it illegal. The card counter probably does it much faster too.

-Sonny-
No, it doesn't tell you how to bet or play. It simply tells you the running count.

I would think it would be easier to count in your head, rather than keeping one hand in your pocket at all times, pressing buttons, and feeling for vibrations for the running count.

Sonny

SecurityRisk said:
No, it doesn't tell you how to bet or play. It simply tells you the running count.
:eek: You're right! I just read the website again and it is very misleading. All the computer does is keep the HiLo running count! It doesn't calculate the TC, bet size or any playing decisions. You still have to do all of that in your head. Basically, this machine is for people who are already good card counters but want to play illegally instead...and want everyone around them to think they are playing with themselves the whole time.

-Sonny-

mdlbj

Sonny said:

-Sonny-
Haha click click click..

Uhh sir are you going to play?

Yeah just thinking.. click click.. Oh crap, my battery just died..

Sir, are you going to play? Uhh err..Click, click click.

it takes 1 second to count the cards on the table. ( No jail time involved ) :laugh:

RingyDingy

ooooh

yeah watch out for the guy that has an orgasm when the count hits +23.
:whip:

now serious, where is the fun in a machine like this? BORING!

I want to be my own robot, not buy one off the shelf.