Electronic Blackjack

Last month I checked out Dover Downs Slots and found Electronic Blackjack.
I played a while but didn't have much luck. This past week I went to Delaware Park Slots and played again. Playing solid BS I turned $200 into $1200 over the course of six hours. I know I shouldn't complain after walking away up, you know don't,look a gift horse in the mouth ect. but I really didn't trust the machine. Any thoughts?

sagefr0g

misterac said:
Last month I checked out Dover Downs Slots and found Electronic Blackjack.
I played a while but didn't have much luck. This past week I went to Delaware Park Slots and played again. Playing solid BS I turned $200 into $1200 over the course of six hours. I know I shouldn't complain after walking away up, you know don't,look a gift horse in the mouth ect. but I really didn't trust the machine. Any thoughts?
depends..... what were the rules? what did blackjacks pay?

geneticfreak

I found the same machines at Delaware Park. They are the (Dead link: http://www.shufflemaster.com/02_eu_products/entertainment_products/electronic_table_games/table_master.asp) _Shuffle Master_ games with virtual dealers.

Blackjack pays 3:2, Dealer Stands on 17, DAS, but only one split. On the rule board, it states that it uses 6 decks and shuffles after 2/3 have been dealt, but there is no real way of knowing when the shuffle happens, unless it is when the dealer is switched.

I played on it for about 45 minutes and ended up a couple bucks. It seemed that playing BS worked pretty good, and it gives me something to do when the wife wants to just play slots and not go all the way down to AC.