Lucky Ladies

Thanks,so using hi/lo a true count of +4 makes money on lucky ladies,if this is accurate I should start a progression betting system starting at +4.

Sonny

dukejava1 said:
...I should start a progression betting system starting at +4.
No, just bet the table max ($25) every time the bet is positive. The advantage is so big that a progression system will just reduce your profit.

-Sonny-

21forme

dukejava1 said:
Thanks,so using hi/lo a true count of +4 makes money on lucky ladies,if this is accurate I should start a progression betting system starting at +4.
Where did you get +4 as being profitable?

EmeraldCityBJ

Sonny said:
No, just bet the table max ($25) every time the bet is positive. The advantage is so big that a progression system will just reduce your profit.

-Sonny-
Since a significant chunk of the EV in this game is from the top payouts (two Queen of Hearts - preferably with a dealer BJ), you also want to know the aggregate payout. For example, if the max bet is $25, but the per hand aggregate is $5,000, you're only going to get 200:1 rather than 1000:1 on the top payout. I would recommend placing a bet which is 1/1000 of the aggregate. The aggregate (or max payout) is usually posted at the table. If you don't see it there, ask.

EmeraldCityBJ said:
Since a significant chunk of the EV in this game is from the top payouts (two Queen of Hearts - preferably with a dealer BJ), you also want to know the aggregate payout. For example, if the max bet is $25, but the per hand aggregate is $5,000, you're only going to get 200:1 rather than 1000:1 on the top payout. I would recommend placing a bet which is 1/1000 of the aggregate. The aggregate (or max payout) is usually posted at the table. If you don't see it there, ask.
That would only be $5.00 bet. He should mostly bet the full $25. zg

EmeraldCityBJ

aslan said:
Question: Would the LL bet be just as profitable at +7 in a 6 or 8 deck game
Assuming the pay schedule is constant, the house edge is lower with more decks (or, the player edge is higher if the count is high).

rdorange said:
I've never seen the LL offered in DD. I have only seen this side bet offered on shoe games. Anybody else?
Many 2D games in LV offer it. I hit QQh w/ 25 bet 4 times in 90-days (all 2D), in 2005 when I played it regulary. zg

Last edited:

rollem411

Say you get a +7 count at a LL table. Since the advantage to the player is so significant has anyone tried placing a max side bet in another players spot to make the most of it? EV would rise a sh*t load. I don't know if they will even allow this though.