Recent content by 13Counter

  1. 1

    Anti-Facial Recognition Infrared Hats

    They got me too- I realized that they have a camera at the entrance near the Valet that is at almost eye level. I looked at all that IR crap and you are right they are going to zero in on you because it will send their cameras off the deep end. They backed me off after 20 minutes - but I got one...
  2. 1

    MGM National Harbor in Maryland

    What a joke! I finally decided to check out the new casino in PG county Maryland and first off, the casino is nice. It almost feels like you are in a Vegas casino--- until you try to play blackjack. All the blackjack tables on the floor have continuous shuffling machines-- let me say that...
  3. 1

    Penetration vs. Heat

    Thanks Thanks for the different insights. I don't like heat, so I don't go there anymore. I'd rather go where they don't care if you are an AP. For me heat just adds to another dimension of AP, in my opinion if I don't have to deal with it I won't. By the way, after the PB ordered the...
  4. 1

    Penetration vs. Heat

    Heat I didn't elaborate on the heat. PB came down and watched the table and directed the dealer to shuffle. After I left the PB walked with me and told me 'we are running a business here and need to make money".
  5. 1

    Penetration vs. Heat

    If there is a store where you can spread 1-40 with no heat, would that negate sometimes the bad penetration versus a store with similar rules but better penetration but has heat? Bad penetration = 1.5 to 2 decks cut out Good penetration = 1 to .75 decks cut out Heat = shuffling when you...
  6. 1

    "Free Cruise" from Harrahs

    No they do something worse...they only let you cash out like $500 at a time....their excuse was "they ran out of money"...:laugh:
  7. 1

    Harrah's Chester Pa

    Harrah's Chester Harrah's Chester has 6D, $25 in the HL during weekdays. They will call the PB and shuffle on you if you get suspected of being an AP, and I'm not talking betting anything close to a table max bet either. Still decent game when they don't shuffle.
  8. 1

    "Free Cruise" from Harrahs

    Free Cruise I used it last year and only paid $450 in taxes for a 7 day cruise, not bad. I've gone on the timeshare "free" cruises and it was the same way, you always have to pay the taxes. Maybe it's an IRS-tax law where they can't pay the taxes for you.
  9. 1

    100K Tournament

    Interesting considering who is the "celebrity"... http://www.tropicana.net/events-and-promotions/?id=113
  10. 1

    I am going out on a limb here so give it to me straight.

    It's only illegal if you they scan a Department of Defense Common Access Card, and I doubt anybody can or will enforce that law.
  11. 1

    Total Rewards

    Diamond Card I like the lounges at their properties, great for free drinks when you don't want to play. Also I received a free 7 day cruise from NCL from Harrah's. Only paid for the taxes. Not too bad in my opinion.
  12. 1

    Funny thing overheard at $1 BJ table

    Hard Rock - Tampa Happened in HR-T... not to me but the guy next to me. We were playing at a $25 table and he ordered a Seven & 7 ...waitress said that would be $23 bucks...after she gave him the drink...lol...
Back
Top