Recent content by aarono2690

  1. A

    K-O; Decks left, advantage %

    I was curious. If the count gets high in a 6D, No Surrender, DAS when do I hold an advantage and when do I not? Let's say the count gets high right away, say 10 over the key count early on. About one or two decks in. Do I hold an advantage here or is there too many decks left? Same goes...
  2. A

    Online Casino; BJ freerolls

    Do any online casinos offter freeroll tournaments?
  3. A

    Midwest Casinos

    A cousin of mine, whom I dont know too well, married into the tribe that owns Mystic Lake. I should see if he can comp me $200 in chips, or atleast get me a few buffets. His wife did buy him a $10,000 rolex for an engagement present after all.
  4. A

    KO - Rookie - Casino tomorrow

    Report: Up $30. I used KO system to count the cards. First two or three shoes I couldn't keep up with the count if my life depended on it, mainly because I was antsy about not taking too long on my hands. Eventually I settled down and cared less, and the count came to me. I played...
  5. A

    KO - Rookie - Casino tomorrow

    I've been practicing counting down a deck in hi-lo fashion for about a week now. I'll do about an hour a day so I'm getting comfortable with speed and 90% of the time end up with a count of zero. I'm going to the casino tomorrow most likely and wish to use KO. Let me make sure I have a few...
  6. A

    Best card counting system for a rookie?

    For clarification the casino I play at only offers 6d shoes.
  7. A

    Best card counting system for a rookie?

    I'm still a little uncertain what is worth the most of my money. From the sounds of it KO is a bit more unreliable but much easier and will give you a pretty good return. I've looked at KO compared to Hi-Lo and it says that BE is barely higher in HI-Lo and PE is actually higher for KO. If...
  8. A

    Best card counting system for a rookie?

    I've been practicing the Hi-Lo system lately and while I've read it slightly outperforms the KO system in the long run, I'm sure the KO system is many times easier and less mentally taxing. I usually go the casino once a week and usually bring small amounts of $100 to $3 minimum bet tables...
  9. A

    Best online casino's

    I personally do not trust online casinos. You aren't there to see all the happenings so I find it hard to ever trust one.
  10. A

    Amatuer hitting the tables tomorrow.

    Well ladies and gentlemen I did decent. For being there for only 3 hours I managed to go from $80 to $75 after losing $5 at the video poker machine. Then I laid down $40 for blackjack. I got it up to about $75. I then converted xx amount of chips so I had my starting amount ($80) that I...
  11. A

    Amatuer hitting the tables tomorrow.

    Just keep betting minimum when I suspect the count is good? If I somehow tally up a negative in my head don't play then?
Back
Top