Recent content by BFC

  1. B

    PEN from heaven.

    I opened an ameritrade account cuz of all the free trades and promptly got hammered on DNDN..... whoops.
  2. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    Thanks for that. I think that would help. I did do some of that in practice, but not enough. Probably my biggest problem was that I'd known zero about card counting prior to planning a vacation, which was two months before I left. It wasn;t enough time to get everything down cold with the...
  3. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    you seem like a real barrel of laughs.
  4. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    sure have - candyflipping, we call it. i stopped taking lsd for a while because i had a couple not-so-great trips. (I thought they were "bad" until I saw some people that ~really~ had bad trips.) i found the MDMA is sort of like a nice insurance policy you can take out to avoid unpleasant...
  5. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    exactly! I've probably got a long long time before I see a casino again anyhow.
  6. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    My wife actively dislikes gambling, so I don't think anything would have impresed her. But it wasn't really about impressing anybody- I'm not sure my friends had any real idea what I was doing beyond playing blackjack. They're jokers and I didn't want them going "Hey - How's the card countinig...
  7. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    like i said, it was also a vacation, and the bankroll i was using wasn't the rent. It wasn't smart, but i still had fun. Not sure the same could be said if I left my wife and friends for hours at a time while I wonged myself. i was only high once out of several attempts at playing. last...
  8. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    yeah, it was def a flop for my first try. thanks for the sympathy..... I wasn't playing with money that was going to break the bank so some of the time i played i just tried to practice counting in a real environment. I even played on some $10 games that were either CSM or ASM with...
  9. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    oh - that too. yeah i guess they weren't very good rules after all.
  10. B

    Trip Report: Shot Down, No Blaze of Glory

    well i came back from my first trip to vegas (or any real casino for that matter) and my first stab at counting. All I can say is that I have a long way to go! I was kind of expecting the dealer to say "18" when my cards totalled 18, and hadn't really practiced the addition + counting, which...
  11. B

    New to CC - Niagara Casinos?

    1. No, Not on a CSM that shuffles every hand. On an autoshuffler that's used only after say 6 decks are dealt and then all are reshuffled, yes. 2. Yes. Good penetration is, from what i gather, at least 80% of cards. (which would be 6.5 decks, but 7 would be better.)
  12. B

    KO or Hi/Lo for 6D and potential serious play.

    if you are 19 with a 30K bankroll, I'd just keep on doing whatever it was that got you 30K. When I was that age my bankroll wouldve been $30. :grin:
  13. B

    cover/blocking out annoying people

    Fuk Nguyen? I dunno please tell.....
Back
Top