Recent content by eldorado

  1. E

    Why do casinos win at blackjack?

    I'm still trying to figure this out. Lets look at the facts: 1. The deck is shuffled 2. The amount of players at the table is constantly changing so they cant shuffle it to be advantageous to them 3. Players are taking cards and standing at random And somehow the dealer...
  2. E

    thinking about getting CVData software

    I want to get a system that customizes my games for me. Will this generate indices for me based on any count system, for any rules etc. I play either the high opt 1 or hi low. Is this software easy to use. Should I get it. This is the software...
  3. E

    High Opt 1 indices

    for single deck, bj pays 3:2 double 10,11 only. No DAS
  4. E

    High Opt 1 indices

    I need to learn the high opt 1 indices Does anyone know where I can find them??
  5. E

    is the high low good for single deck?

    Thanks for the advice on the high low. I know the high opt 1, but dont know any of the indices. I have the worlds greatest bj book and I dont remember them telling me any indices for single deck, only 4 deck. do you know where i can find all the indices for this system for single deck??
  6. E

    is the high low good for single deck?

    Thanks man. You mention not playing with more than one other player at the table and I frequently play in full tables, so that could be hurting me. If I ever play at a $10 table, would I need a minum of $500 with the same bet spread.
  7. E

    is the high low good for single deck?

    I dont know overall, probably about 60% of the time. But in the last two weeks or so 100% of the time. It seems to me if you are down 100 bucks at a $5 table is something you will never return from, and having a more money is only gonna guarantee you losing more money.
  8. E

    is the high low good for single deck?

    I have gone 10-12 times playing only single deck with a playing bank roll of 100 bucks at 5 dollar tables, 3-2 bj and double on 10-11 only. I use a 1-4 bet spread. I use basic strategy and only know the I-18 indices. If the count is 2, i double, 3 triple, 4 quadruple etc. I have not...
  9. E

    Im moving to High Opt 1 for SD and DD games

    I have been using the Hi-Lo for all the single and DD games I play but im moving to something a tad bit more accurate. I know the I-18 changes for hi-lo but are those the same for the hi opt 1 count? I also know there are changes for the aces you count, does anyone have a book or website...
Back
Top