Recent content by guy9bundes

  1. G

    internet access on the strip

    Thanks all. I will be all over the strip so anything from Wynn to Mandalay Bay is good for me. As I said before I prefer computer stations and not free WiFi I will be there for 2 weeks and I just want to check everyday for 5 min e-mails and news. Thanks again.
  2. G

    internet access on the strip

    I have a laptop but I need access only for 5 minutes a day and I don’t want to pay 12.99 every day (hotel charge for 24 hours). I also prefer to pay than to carry my laptop to a place with free internet access. I thought to use computer stations at the hotel's business center but I have never...
  3. G

    8-8 against 10

    Sorry, my mistake. I mixed the plays against 10 and A.
  4. G

    8-8 against 10

    Just verifying, 8-8 against 10 Hi Lo – Index play for A-h17 Count fewer than 4 – surrender 4-8 split 9 and up – surrender
  5. G

    Mandalay Bay tram

    Thanks for your help.
  6. G

    Mandalay Bay tram

  7. G

    Mandalay Bay tram

    If I want to hang out most of the day at the Mandalay Bay and I prefer not to stay over there which casino is the closest via the tram (NYNY (via the station at the Excalibur), Excalibur or Luxor)? I remember that there is a tram from the Excalibur to Mandalay bay but I don’t remember if the...
  8. G

    Golden Nugget Vegas

    . Not according to Wong's CBJN.
  9. G

    Golden Nugget Vegas

    I am planning a trip to Vegas and any info on this hotel will be great for me, I have never played or stayed there. I play only Double Deck games and my betting spread is $50-$500. According to Stanford Wong's CBJN they have 6 DD tables with $25 min. Any info on heat, are they having a lot of...
  10. G

    Indices for wongers

    What about 8,8? According to Wong's book you need to split all the time unless against a dealer 10 with TC of 8 or more. Sometimes it is very hard for me to split against a 10 with max bet out. Any advise?
  11. G

    Atlantis Paradise Island

    Anyone know what are the BJ conditions at Atlantis Paradise Island? Thanks
Back
Top