Recent content by jackpine

  1. J

    Why no hot dealers?

    She is probably undercover!
  2. J

    Disgruntled

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md0gIAr5m8k
  3. J

    Why no hot dealers?

    I have not come across any good looking dealers where we go. In fact, just the opposite. The female dealers that I see are ugly old hippies with tattooed fingers or extremely heavy. And why do male dealers have mullets? Is that the hairstyle of preference? :devil:
  4. J

    Why I hate when dealers keep their own tips.

    I have never tipped. I see it happening, but never have won enough to think they needed a tip. A tip is for good service. The last table I played at, the dealer was so big(fat) she couldn't reach over far enough to grab my bet when I lost so I kept inching the chips towards me each time just...
  5. J

    With all this info...

    Do you guys keep your chips visible or pocket them as you win to hide how much your carrying or betting?
  6. J

    What happened to me?

  7. J

    With all this info...

    With all this advice on card counting, you would think everyone is doing it. I'll bet more players are counting than you think. I would imagine that in every set of table at any given weekend, there are counters.
  8. J

    Need advice on next BJ vacation

    In northern MN, where the vacation areas are, the casinos are about an hour or so apart which ever direction you travel
  9. J

    What happened to me?

    Everybody has to be a ploppy sometime right? You might have to explain to me what a ploppy is, but I am sure I have been one. I am just starting out. What books should I read? I watched the Andy Bloch DVD about a dozen times so far. Not ready to run a count yet, still working on strategy.
  10. J

    What happened to me?

    Ok, sound advice. I will chalk it up to inexperience and keep playing the basic strategy. I know I made a few mistakes, especially when others at the table questioned my play. I have a lot to learn.
  11. J

    House advantage

    6 decks, penetration is 5 decks. Dealer hits on soft 17, no surrender, $5 -$100 bets. Anything else you need?
  12. J

    What happened to me?

    The more I think about it, the more I think he was using me. I was playing BS at third, he had three bets going at a time. All the cards went his way and he was counting on me to bust the dealer.
  13. J

    What happened to me?

    Man, if he can do that, more power to him. One thing I noticed is that when the dealer had to shuffle, this guy dissapeared for 5 minutes, often missing the first hand out of the deck before he got back.
Back
Top