Recent content by thedon

  1. T

    Is it just that my casinos suck?

    Yes they do suck. Even if you go during the day or morning, they only have two shoe games available. I haven't been to any other casino's yet, but considering Niagara has only one shoe game available at any time, and Fallsview is packed 24/7, has less than 5 shoe games to choose from when...
  2. T

    Does Flash1296's use of LARGE TEXT bother you?

    I also forgot to mention this has nothing to do with card counting..
  3. T

    Does Flash1296's use of LARGE TEXT bother you?

    If it bothers you this much to make a poll... I wonder if you have problems yourself...
  4. T

    Offer for a card counter exchange

    In case you aren't logging in and just checking here, I sent you a private message regarding your post
  5. T

    Unbalanced counting - I need your thoughts

    I'm only going to be playing 6d shoes, so maybe I should look at something like REKO... What would be the wong out count for REKO? IRC -20 for 6 decks
  6. T

    Unbalanced counting - I need your thoughts

    As I mentioned that was just something I tend to think, it's like a "there's got to be something up here, this is to easy" If that actually has no effect then please state so. I also asked a question at the top. I'm mostly looking for experiences with balanced vs unbalanced
  7. T

    Unbalanced counting - I need your thoughts

    Hello all, I'm currently looking at switching to an unbalanced count. Is there any MAJOR difference between an unbalanced count and lets say Hi-Lo (which I use now). I'm a 6 deck shoe player, playing roughly 24 hours per week. I've looked at this table here...
  8. T

    Need definition: AP?

    Since I'm not 100% on this, I need to know what AP means. I thought it meant something along the lines of All Play, where you don't wong in or out.. but really, I don't know for sure. ?? Thanks.
  9. T

    Best Ontario casino's?

    Suppose you had a 3.5hour drive to windsor, or a 2hour drive to rama, should the player choose rama?
  10. T

    Best Ontario casino's?

    Mostly, could I get an update on Casino Rama? Anyone been there lately?
  11. T

    Best Ontario casino's?

    Hello all. I'm looking for a description of the games for casinos in Ontario. I will provide for Fallsview Casino and Casino Niagara. Neither of these offer outstanding games, 8D DAS S17 no surrender with about 70% pen give or take 5%. Casino niagara only has one shoe game on the...
  12. T

    Table question help

    by how much would the ROR and EV change if it were an 8 deck game with no other rules changed?
Back
Top