BJ Math

DSchles

You aren't going to get an answer until you explain what it is. No, trust me, no one has heard of it.

Don

Last edited:
DSchles said:
Ion Saliu is a brain-dead imbecile. Make believe you never saw this, and never refer to it again.

Don
Haha Don...tell us how you really feel :)
In his 2nd paragraph, he starts talking about how there isn't much mathematics in existing BJ books and research...LOL I guess he doesn't know who you are...but that isn't really believable. Sounds like he knows he is scamming people if he pretends not to know about your BJA etc.

DSchles

Counting_Is_Fun said:
Haha Don...tell us how you really feel :)
In his 2nd paragraph, he starts talking about how there isn't much mathematics in existing BJ books and research...LOL I guess he doesn't know who you are...but that isn't really believable. Sounds like he knows he is scamming people if he pretends not to know about your BJA etc.
He knows very well who I am. We all had run-ins with him ages ago. Frankly, I'm surprised to learn that he's still around.

Don

DSchles

airfree said:
Tell us more about the run-Ins you’ve had with this Ion Saliu. Was he also in the forum..
No, thank you. It makes no sense to rehash this. I tend to have run-ins with irrational idiots whose brains don't function. And, when it becomes clear that they are ineducable and don't want to learn, I simply ignore them for the rest of my life.

Don

DSchles said:
No, thank you. It makes no sense to rehash this. I tend to have run-ins with irrational idiots whose brains don't function. And, when it becomes clear that they are ineducable and don't want to learn, I simply ignore them for the rest of my life.

Don
Holy smokes! DSchles here notified me in gamblingforums about this thread. His sock puppet over there is jbs.

He claims he is surprised I am “still around”, when, in fact, his health is a real problem! And, what surprise?! He has already known my thread on rec.gambling.blackjack about his psychosis (driven by “death wish” syndrome).

I started the thread a few years back and I keep it updated! Enjoy:

groups . google . com / forum/#!topic / rec . gambling . blackjack / ALKEZOXuqU4

Ion Saliu
Founder of Blackjack Mathematics

Holy smokes! It's Doctor Saliu, the great living iconoclast of modern gambling statistical science! Greetings fellow traveler!

Has anybody shut your website down lately, herr Doktor?

Helping the great Saliu get his website back up after Dr Wattenberger had it pulled with a specious DCMA complaint, was a wonderful last laugh for me, was it good for you too, doc?

I confess, I have a certain kindredness for Saliu. He is the Salvador Dali of blackjack!

"The difference between me and a madman is... I am not mad, I am Dali! -
- Salvador Dali 1966