a question for Mr Kool Jay

LC Larry

KewlJ said:
It seems pretty clear this Steve character is yet another sock puppet and/or one of the multiple personalities of a really screwed up Moses.

Isn't Moses banned from this forum (as well as every other forum on earth)??

How can we ever hope to have any reasonable context and discussions on this site that may be beneficial to anyone, with this sick, homeless creep running around? :confused:

Edit (add on): I stand corrected. Moses just admitted that Steve is infact Tater, who just happens to be one of the multiple personalities or voices in Moses head, who just happens to do his posting from Moses cell phone.

I know keeping this forum clear of the Moses trolls, would require a fulltime commitment to this site alone and no one expects that. But we can start by waving bye bye again, to Steve/Moses/Tater. :cool:
Steve also posts on a video poker forum. So I think Moses is just pulling your chain.

KewlJ

LC Larry said:
Steve also posts on a video poker forum. So I think Moses is just pulling your chain.
Here is the solution, Larry.

If Steve's posts are originating from Reno, Steve should be banned for being a sockpuppet (or yet another personality or voice in Moses head).

If Steve's posts are originating from anywhere else, he should be banned for being a dick, a complete troll with no intent to do anything but be disruptive.

Problem solved. :)

21forme

KewlJ said:
It seems pretty clear this Steve character is yet another sock puppet and/or one of the multiple personalities of a really screwed up Moses.
I agree. Too bad Reno has free wifi hotspots. Otherwise, that mentally ill homeless person known as Moses, who does nothing but scour forums all day, then talk to himself, would have to find something productive to do in between his VA psych clinic appointments..

Last edited:

21forme

Midwest Player said:
You can find Moses here at his own little island. Best not to piss him off.
Why do you keep talking about him? Are you his agent?

You're probably the only live person who feels compelled to read his rants. Nothing to do when there's no snow on your roof?

The Read number is incremented by bots. Have you ever noticed that there are 70-90 unregistered users always logged in? Those are bots. Bee oh tee ess. Machines that scour web sites looking for links and email addresses for scamming purposes.

KewlJ said:
Steve-whatever. Your first line is preposterous. For anyone that didn't already know, it makes it crystal clear you are trolling. My apologies to Don and others mentioned.

Not that it matters but I never admitted to losing 50% of my bankroll at any time, let alone 90%. I never had to resize downward. Came very close one of my first years in Vegas. I started the year going 32k in the red over the first 3+ months. That was about 1/3 of my BR at the time. I was considering resizing downward. I have never been a fan of the idea of resizing downward and trying to win losses back at a reduced spread and max bet. So I talked my self into holding off until I was down 40k, which would be 40%. That never occurred.

Actually the opposite happened, which I recently talked about here. I went on a 5 week 115k winning tear. That is just the kind of think that further makes me not like the idea of re-sizing because if I had done so, at least a portion of that winning tear would have occurred at lower stakes/max bet, meaning reduced winnings.
Stevel96a1 said:
You are a fictional character id flyer your ass all over vegas if i had photo of you. I feel bad for John he forever lost his life savings thanks to people like yoi who entice him to count you sir owe him and billythe blackjack kid apology
I always remember my big losses specially whenever I have a heavy edge, few days ago on juicy 6 deck game, last hand with RC +22 TC +11 on 1st base, I got 3 &6, dealer up card 3, my max bet $500, I knew dealer had a picture under, so, I DD, guess what I get? A”2”. Dealer turns the hole card and it’s queen of club, it was just as I anticipated and the dealer will bust with all the 10’s left, but she pulls an eight of heart that broke my heart .
It took me couple hours to get there but at the end I got my ass kicked. “Shit happens”

stopgambling

Rc 22 with a tc of 11 ? You called that a juicy game ? that is a 2deck cutoff if you are using a balance count ( level 1?). I don't under stand what you mean by a heavy edge ? Tc 11 is probably around a 5% edge which is no guarantee if you are only getting 10 to 20 hands in a session. You better have a good understanding of variance and other concepts such as Nzero, certainty equivalent etc.