Card Counting Camoflage

Does anybody have suggestions for camoflaging the fact that your counting. I know a few tricks such as palming chips from the table so your stack does not attract attention.

Camo

Don't sit at third base. Don't make it look obvious that you are looking at every card played. Dress like the locals. Talk. Be happy when you win and disgusted when you lose. Be female!

Max

TENNBEAR

photon49 said:
Does anybody have suggestions for camoflaging the fact that your counting. I know a few tricks such as palming chips from the table so your stack does not attract attention.
Act like your just another idiot gambler, its very easy to do and effective way to convince them your not good enough to count cards, however you must be careful to not overplay it. I play mostly hand held games so I just hesitate a little when I get a multicard hit as if I am having trouble counting my card total up. I will also tuck my cards with a multi-hit bust as if I counted the cards wrong. When the count is in and you push that black chip under those two red chips you been betting, say something stupid, like I know the dealer is going to bust this time, or I have got to win some of my money back. I always draw attention to myself, being friendly, with stupid jokes, and comments. Never do anything that may bother the other players, it takes very little for me to convince everyone that I am a idiot hillbilly, and could never count cards.

Last edited: