DD and 6D Bet spread confusion

I’ve looked everywhere but still can’t find any concrete answer to this. I’m fairly new to betting spreads so forgive a simple question.

I’ve heard that a good bet spread for DD is a 1-4 spread. How exactly would this look with a minimum bet of $5 and a max of $60? With relation to the true count. I’m trying to practice with DD bets and just can’t seem to figure it out.

The same with the 6 deck spread of 1-12. Would that look something like this? Min- Max $5-$60

TC 1 - 1 unit
TC 2 - 2 units
TC 3 - 4 units
TC 4 - 6 units
TC 5 - 8 units
TC 6+ - 12 units?

Meistro

Instead of using the table minimum to determine your bets, you should be looking at your bankroll and your advantage. Or, if you really must simplify things, then set your max bet at 1% of your bankroll and work backward.

Meistro said:
Instead of using the table minimum to determine your bets, you should be looking at your bankroll and your advantage. Or, if you really must simplify things, then set your max bet at 1% of your bankroll and work backward.
You’re right I should grow the bankroll a bit more. I’m just trying to understand how much to bet at each True Count according to the spread. That’s what’s confusing me.

Dopple

Black Jack Attack Three by Don Schlessinger is a great book. It would help you a lot and is a great investment if you want to get serious.