determining a game worth playing

golfnut101

6 deck game, dealer hits S17, DA2, DAS, NS. Penetration ok(70-75%)
How many players at table before an experienced player decides to stay away ?

golfnut101 said:
6 deck game, dealer hits S17, DA2, DAS, NS. Penetration ok(70-75%)
How many players at table before an experienced player decides to stay away ?
It depends partially on how much wong-in/wong-out you can do. IF you can freely wong-in and out, it doesn't matter, though you'd like to have two spots to bet in the higher counts.

If you are mostly playing all counts, 3-4 other spots in play and again going to two hands in higher counts, though such a game is mediocre without at least some exit wonging. zg

golfnut101

I understand wonging in/out; ZG-obviously you cant leave the table that you wish to wong in, so how do you personally count so it is not obvious ? Also, I would think it would be easier if it is busier. Whre I play, not alot of traffic around tables, so wouldnt that make it more of obvious to PB ?

thnx

ScottH

zengrifter said:
It depends partially on how much wong-in/wong-out you can do. IF you can freely wong-in and out, it doesn't matter, though you'd like to have two spots to bet in the higher counts.

If you are mostly playing all counts, 3-4 other spots in play and again going to two hands in higher counts, though such a game is mediocre without at least some exit wonging. zg
When do you switch to 2 spots?