For all Blackjack bonus hunters

tezzadiver

Hi All,
I have all the best blackjack bonuses listed on my website . All bonuses are current, list wagering requirements and have a plus EV.
Also explained is how to profit from these bonuses, basic strategy etc.
I have personally made over £5ooo from these bonuses so I know it works!!Please PM me for more info.
Cheers:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

UK-21

I think it's now forum policy to zap links to personal sites that contain links to online gaming sites, or links directly to online gaming sites. This is due to the author not wanting to be seen to endorse such sites, and because they may be affiliate links that clock up a benefit to the poster. What goes on within a PM exchange is, of course, P . . . .

I'm sure there are still some profitable bonuses to be had, but it's after-eights only - the main course has long since been served up and eaten. The last one I looked at, care of Ladbrokes, was such that it was mathematically impossible to withdraw any winnings until you'd got beyond the point where the HE expectation will have eaten them away - you'd have needed postive variance all the way for 5,000 hands in order to have anything surplus to show for it at the end that could be withdrawn.

I don't bother with it anymore, although it may be worth checking out what Tezzadiver has found. As usual, read the small print of the T&Cs.

Last edited: