Mississippi Coast: Any Noteworthy Heat/General Observations?

Finn Dog

Planning a trip of the 11 shops from Bay St. Louis to Biloxi and would appreciate any general observations and reports of any unusual heat conditions for 6D Red to Green.

Best regards,

FD

Last edited:
Finn

Finn Dog said:
Planning a trip of the 11 shops from Bay St. Louis to Biloxi and would appreciate any general observations and reports of any unusual heat conditions for 6D Red to Green.

Best regards,

FD
Worry about your game, your skillz, the games you play, and your Psyche, NOT about heat.

CP

daddybo

no sweat

Finn Dog said:

Best regards,

FD
You want find much if any heat at that level in 6d games. Some of the stores sweat the 2d games at the green level at times, but some don't seem to sweat even the blacks.. go figure.

Finn Dog

creeping panther said:
Worry about your game, your skillz, the games you play, and your Psyche, NOT about heat.CP
That's a very eloquent and inspirational comment--and I do appreciate and share your optimism, my friend.

However, I was primarily referring any noteworthy levels of heat (counter traps, etc.--anything I should be especially alert for when venturing into this new territory).

Best regards,

FD

daddybo

Finn Dog said:
That's a very eloquent and inspirational comment--and I do appreciate and share your optimism, my friend.

However, I was primarily referring any noteworthy levels of heat (counter traps, etc.--anything I should be especially alert for when venturing into this new territory).

Best regards,

FD
2 deck at the hard rock is a trap!

Traveller

Finn Dog said:

Best regards,

FD
At the Beau Rivage to the left of the craps table, under the stairs, just behind the slots, there is a small door, don't go through the door, yes you guessed it, it's a trap. :laugh:

Last edited:

daddybo

Traveller said:
At the Beau Rivage to the left of the craps table, under the stairs, just behind the slots, there is a small door, don't go through the door, yes you guesses it, it's a trap. :laugh:
You get caught in that one too! The one with the Busty Blonde motioning you to come through the little door under the stairs? :whip:

Finn Dog

Traveller said:
At the Beau Rivage to the left of the craps table, under the stairs, just behind the slots, there is a small door, don't go through the door, yes you guessed it, it's a trap. :laugh:
daddybo said:
You get caught in that one too! The one with the Busty Blonde motioning you to come through the little door under the stairs? :whip:
Huh?

Finn Dog

OK yours I get, Daddybo...I suppose my uncertainty regaring the post you were responding to might be explained by the fact it was originally posted at 3:52 am.

Anyway, thanks for the trap advice. And special thanks to Traveller for the entertainment; now back to Blackjack. (Unless anyone has any really good ones.) :joker:

Last edited: