Mohegan Sun

duanedibley

NightStalker said:
What kind of APs take 90mins in the restroom? :p
Speaking of the restroom, this was my first time playing a long session with a 6-deck shoe. I had no idea how much faster the shuffle is than for 8-decks. I literally had to run to and from the restroom to make it back in time for the new deal.

And I actually just quit at 4:30am because the other AP at my table had left and the other spots filled with really slow ploppies, and I was probably too tired and burnt out to continue playing anyway.

aslan

duanedibley said:
Quote removed by request
That takes the meaning of "play all" to new heights! Guilted you, huh? Hey, if you're getting all the cards, who cares? :laugh: BTW, how did the other AP and his team do?

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
From the little I've heard in this thread, the house may even have come out ahead when you factor in the ploppies.
Boy, I hope that's true, maybe they'll run it again :p

That event made me never want to play normal BJ / Sp21 again, the EV / hr is gonna seem so puny in comparison.

The really great thing was being able to express-lane a table with other people who are not complaining, smoking, match-playing, slow degenerates :)

duanedibley

aslan said:
That takes the meaning of "play all" to new heights! Guilted you, huh? Hey, if you're getting all the cards, who cares? :laugh: BTW, how did the other AP and his team do?
I think I remember them winning a couple of hands.

bigplayer

kewljason said:
I never really think that short term, nor worry about results from a single day or trip. I always try to think longterm, but what had me worried about this trip after that first hour or so, was that maybe I hadn't brought enough BR with me to contine to play all day. Since I knew I wanted to put in a long day, I would have been kicking myself if I was scrambling to get more funds after a only a couple hours. :( luckily that didn't happen. As I said, I didn't adjust for the much larger unit I was playing, bringing only about 50% more than my normal day trip BR. I don't know what I was thinking. :laugh:
If your "normal BJ" flat 1.5% would have been $350, for this game's increased variance it would have been reduced to around $300. You can't discount the flux of just sitting there making almost max bets for 18 hours. I was 20K down in the first hour and was back to even in the 2nd hour and was never behind the rest of the day. I had only brought 25K with me so I had a very good chance of busting out, but I counted, reduced bets at -2 and bet as little or nothing as I could at -3 or worse.

Last edited: