Nearly 100 percent winrate after 7years play, heres my strategy.

I only play a sixdeck and found this is the best for winning consistently if you've mastered a strategy. Here are my steps to winning all the time.
LEARN BASIC STRATEGY BEFORE PLAYING BLACKJACK!

1. Always play third base, or the end player, this allows you the player to compensate for another's wrong, also the strategy won't work in other positions, because of shuffle variance.

2. Learn an unbalanced system like Red Seven, to keep track of the count. It won't save you, but it will help you to decide if it's favorable to double your bet, in expectation of getting a 20.

3. Learn ace 5 count, this is a great way to keep track of the aces in the decks, for the hopeful chance to receive a blackjack, soft ace combo, or 2 aces.

4. Is the dealer in bust mode? If the dealer busts a hand past midshoe, and you've noticed the ace 5 count has gone into the negatives, with many aces having already been dealt, raise your bet, if you win next hand, keep raising, stop at 6 times your flat bet until you lose a hand, then go back to flat betting

5. At the start of the shoe, if you're dealt 2,2 or 3,3, and split, getting a face card on each hand, hit one more time on the last hand to make it strong against the dealers expected hand.

6. Bet progressively when
a. dealer is in bust mode
b. or you've won 3 hands consecutively, more than likely, your spot is on fire, and will win for the majority of the shoe.
C. count is good after a dealer loses to your higher hand

7. When splitting more than two hands versus a dealer 2, 3, 4, and get crappy hands, hit one more time on your third or fourth split hand to make it strong!

8. NEVER double a 11 against a 10, or Ace, unless youre spot is on fire! But do double against a face card.

9. Past midshoe, stand on a 15 and 16 against a dealer facecard, hit against a dealer 10.

10. Past midshoe, stand on a 15, versus dealer 7, if dealer busts, double your bet.

After you do this you will win every time playing blackjack!

Dopple

Are you new here? The real pros are either going to ignore you or rip your post apart. I mean no harm though. If you are this good why don't you write a book?

MrFatCat

LOL, looks like somebody blended up some real advice with some Martingale hooey and superstitious nonsense.

How do you tell if youre (sic) spot is on fire? Does a mid-90s video game announcer shout "HE'S HEATING UP..." then, "HE'S ON FIRE!!" after you win two and three hands respectively?

Rebecca C

MrFatCat said:
LOL, looks like somebody blended up some real advice with some Martingale hooey and superstitious nonsense.

How do you tell if youre (sic) spot is on fire? Does a mid-90s video game announcer shout "HE'S HEATING UP..." then, "HE'S ON FIRE!!" after you win two and three hands respectively?
Blackjacked's post can't be serious. Like "on fire", I want to know how to tell when a dealer's in "bust mode"???

Meistro

There is no correlation between winning a hand or series of hands and then winning the next one. This OP is a bunch of voodoo nonsense.

I was listening up to 3,
4 and 5 confused me..
6b: “uhhhh.”
7: wouldn’t the computer simulations notice this?
8: WTF is the difference between a 10 and a face card? Lol...

Okay I tuned out after that.. but thanks for the count tips.