New Pi Yee Press office in LV

The Mayor

I surprised myself.

I was driving west from the Palms after playing some of their juicy 6D, thinking I would take the back roads to the MGM, and the first major street I hit was Decatur. I had this vague memory that Decatur had something to do with the new Pi Yee Press office in Las Vegas, but had no idea what the cross street was. I turned left off of Flamingo and was just starting to think about the street, when I passed Nevso drive on the left. That sounded familiar. I drove down Nevso quickly, then slowly back the full 2 blocks of Nevso, looking in every little business enclave until I found it, tucked in the back, just 2 enclaves down from Decatur on the right. My wife calls this "Zen" driving, getting someplace that I didn't even know I wanted to go.

When I showed up I was immediately and very warmly greated, and given a quick tour. I am very impressed with the site, its cleanliness, and the possibilities for growth the site permits. Mostly, I just liked meeting folks :cool:

Here is their address:

Pi Yee Press
4855 W. Nevso Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89103

--Mayor

Al Rogers

BJ21.com Administrator
Thanks, Mayor. It was great to see you.

Our office and store is normally open from 9 am until 5 PM, Monday through Friday, and we're always happy to greet visitors.

DIRECTIONS TO PI YEE PRESS LAS VEGAS OFFICE
4855 West Nevso Drive; Las Vegas, NV 89103
(702) 579-7711

FROM THE PALMS OR THE GOLD COAST:
Go west on Flamingo Road (away from the Strip).
The first cross street immediately to the west of the Palms is Arville Street. Turn left (southbound) onto Arville Street. Go one block to Nevso Drive. Turn right (westbound) onto Nevso Drive. The office is slightly less than a half-mile down. After the stop sign for Cameron Street, our entrance is the fifth driveway on the left (south) side of Nevso. The office is located next to Don Best Sports.
If you reach the stop sign at Decatur Blvd., you've gone too far.

FROM THE ORLEANS:
Go west on Tropicana Avenue (away from the Strip).
The first cross street immediately to the west of the Orleans is Cameron Street. Turn right (northbound) onto Cameron Street. Go nine-tenths of a mile on Cameron Street, to Nevso Drive. There are no stop signs or signals on Cameron all the way from Tropicana to Nevso. If you reach the stop sign at Flamingo Road, you've gone too far
Turn left (westbound) onto Nevso Drive. Our entrance is the fifth driveway on the left (south) side of Nevso. The office is located next to Don Best Sports.
If you reach the stop sign at Decatur Blvd., you've gone too far.

-- Al Rogers

Pi Yee Press