Opinions vs false statements

BoSox

Playallin said:
For you Mr. BoSox I handled it PERFECT! I was helping him correct a flaw in his character.
The shit that KJ has endured over the years from a few unobjective members on at least five boards that I am aware of, and he continues posting through all of it, right up to this present day, says plenty about his character.

Last edited:
Playallin said:
Whining get the point about his little hurt ego. I hope you understand but I am sure you don't or you would have gotten the point.
Call it whining, but if you have never been on the losing end of a Norm histrionic stacked deck excommunication you cannot fully appreciate how unjust, invalidating and painful it can be. And the lies that follow such event can be horrific!

Last edited:

Playallin

xengrifter said:
Call it whining, but if you have never been on the losing end of a Norm histrionic stacked deck excommunication you cannot fully appreciate how unjust, invalidating and painful it can be. And the lies that procede such event can be horrific!
You could of been the next one if those couple of posts were not deleted. You would be confessing your sins to us.

Playallin

One thing about you is a don't see you whining from site to site crying like a little bitch. You just come from a long line of grifters and are keeping the family tradition going. You got caught and done your time. Nothing wrong with that.

KewlJ

Playallin said:
One thing about you is a don't see you whining from site to site crying like a little bitch. You just come from a long line of grifters and are keeping the family tradition going. You got caught and done your time. Nothing wrong with that.
You don't see ZG crying about it? He started an entire forum in which that was the dominate topic. Lol.

Personally I think Norm should be called out on it on a regular basis. He doesn't get to decide who's opinion can be heard and who's can't.

And if you argue that he does get to decide that on his forum (which is wrong IMO), he certainly does get to follow people to OTHER forums trolling and demanding other forum owners to shut them up.

I mean this guy followed me to wizard of vegas, where Norm hadn't participated in over 5 years. At 2 other forums, 2+2 poker forum and Gambling forums, norm followed me and created accounts just for that purpose.

I mean come on...what kind of behavior is that?

Last edited:

KewlJ

You want to talk about being a con man and sleaziness? How about using an alternative handle to hide who you are.

Real AP's use the same name or slight variation of, on most different forums, so people WILL know who they are. We have nothing to hide.

You trolls and haters run around using sock puppets and different handles to hide.

Last edited:
Playallin said:
. You just come from a long line of grifters
A long line of grifters? Ha!
Yes, there was Daddy grifter, and Grandpa grifter ... And great Grandpa he was a legendary grifter! ... Come to think of it, the grifter line goes back through time immemorial! LOL!

Playallin

What was the biggest grift that your family ever pulled off other than you? Don't tell us about yourself we know that story. Waiting to hear your story.

Playallin said:
What was the biggest grift that your family ever pulled off other than you? Don't tell us about yourself we know that story. Waiting to hear your story.
Well, going back to the early 1800s, my great-great uncle Lord Gregor McGregor Dalton of Scotland ... He actually invented his own country somewhere in South America, I'm not sure he even ever went there himself but he sold land he sold the currency of that mythical Nation and thousands of dreamers, mostly hapless Brits, invested their money and proceeded to move to the new promised Land called Poyais. Uncle Gregor set a high bar for the family.

Or is that going too far back?
I could write a book, you know.
In 1820, the year of George IV’s accession, there came to London from the Americas, His Serene Highness Gregor the First, Sovereign Prince of the State of Poyais and its Dependencies, and Cacique of the Poyer Nation. He arrived unheralded and without ceremony but, within a few months, his name was to flash like a meteor across the skies of contemporary fame and as rapidly to pass into oblivion.
- more:
https://www.historytoday.com/miscellanies/gregor-macgregor-prince-poyais

Last edited:
No, sorry, several grift family members are still quite active... But Uncle Gregor's story is a good read nonetheless. Quite entertaining. One of the greats!

Playallin

xengrifter said:
No, sorry, several grift family members are still quite active... But Uncle Gregor's story is a good read nonetheless. Quite entertaining. One of the greats!
Good luck to them. I would have never believed you a Scot and I still don't. Just a grifter telling us bull. Here I thought you were going to help us on our AP.

Playallin said:
Good luck to them. I would have never believed you a Scot and I still don't. Just a grifter telling us bull. Here I thought you were going to help us on our AP.
What is your level of practice?
Do you use any camouflage, or are you one of these nouveau smash and grab and burn them out guys?
Are there any side bets that you exploit?