Party Poker Blackjack

phantom007

None yet......

PP now offers BJ side bet. Other than to note that it was there, I have not studied it. However, since your BJ hands would be made up from "Poker Cards" being played, AT LEAST IT WOULD BE SD!, albeit min. penetration.

Would certainly like to see tourneys there in BJ, however, for Poker Tourney's, fees start at 20% of Buy-in ($5 Tourney's), drops quickly to 10% ($20.+), and even lower at $100.

There appear to be enough BAD poker players to overcome this vig. However, most BJ Tourney Players that I have met are pretty good....would need a lower fee to make it a "good bet".

ph.7.

Yes, but for one thing...

>>There appear to be enough BAD poker players to overcome this vig. However, most BJ Tourney Players that I have met are pretty good

Tourneys at PP would create a ton of new bad BJ players. One would need to scout bad players, just as in poker, and play with the worst one can find. If it were just about any other website I would be in complete agreement with you.

I would love it if it happened. I am a fairly poor tourney player. I do cram once a year to play in a big annual thing. But it isn't worth the practice time to stay proficient because there are no regular tourneys around me. It would really open a new door.