C Cass Well-Known Member Jan 22, 2006 #1 When using a kiss count what would be more advantageous, playing double deck that has 50% penetration or playing 4 deck with 75% penetration?
When using a kiss count what would be more advantageous, playing double deck that has 50% penetration or playing 4 deck with 75% penetration?
Mikeaber Well-Known Member Jan 23, 2006 #2 Cass said: When using a kiss count what would be more advantageous, playing double deck that has 50% penetration or playing 4 deck with 75% penetration? Click to expand... Well, I know that 50% for Double Deck is hardly worth messing with. I'd say the 4-deck with 75% would be better, all other things being equal.
Cass said: When using a kiss count what would be more advantageous, playing double deck that has 50% penetration or playing 4 deck with 75% penetration? Click to expand... Well, I know that 50% for Double Deck is hardly worth messing with. I'd say the 4-deck with 75% would be better, all other things being equal.