PISSING CONTEST.

phantom007

Please move this PISSING CONTEST to the "Non-BJ Board"...so that everyone else can get back to answering and/or making fun of my stupid posts and questions.

Happy Halloween!

phantom007.

P.S.: Why do ghosts have low sperm counts? They have hallow-weenies!

phantom007

YOURS IS SUPERIOR!

I have no problem with that. Allegations have been made, that if supported by fact, are certainly serious. Conversely, claims have been made, that if true, imply that one can make $500k/yr. playing BJ. Certainly this is possible...in the last 6 months, I have WON about $1,207,000.00 playing our sacred game. Unfortunately, I have LOST about $1,214,000.00 during the same time frame.

As Cartman of Southpark would say: "Whatev-ah, whatev-ah, I do what I want, whatev-ah, you must respect my Authori-tah!"

As regarding computers and BJ sites, I am almost a virgin. I first stumbled into CC-Cafe, then ran out...nothing but a big ego pissing contest. I then stumbled into this site. Just a few posts. Almost immediate attention to my often stupid questions/posts. I like it HERE. I am smarter than I write.

OUR MAYOR established this Site for Research, Science, and Education, and as recently amended, an open forum of Communication that is Social and/or Constructive, and as regarding our game of BJ.

YOURS IS CERTAINLY SUPERIOR TO MINE, AND POSSIBLY TO THAT OF OTHERS!

I ask that both you, ZG, and OCKO, move your personal battles to the Non-BJ page, leaving this site for us "STUDENTS".

Reading between the lines, it would appear to me that OCKO thinks that you, ZG, screwed him out of a few thousand $. True? False? I do not care.

In the business world, AMATEUR LEVEL CHUMP CHANGE!

Please move it off this site, respect the Mayor's "Authori-tah", and do what you want..."whatev-ah".

phantom007

APOLOGY to OCKO & ZG

I apologize sincerely for recent posts accusing you of "unprofessional conduct". More recent posts suggest this is the work of the LVHCM.

Sorry if I sound like a damn bleeding-heart liberal, but "I am so happy that we are really all getting along!"

Now, back to my stupid posts and questions....