Playing different when a shoe starts negative.

Do you think a player can turn a bad start to a shoe into favorable by playing against basic strategy for a few hands after a bad count, ie, dealer make 20 or beat your hand 2-3 times in a row. I would think this could work by changing up the flow. Example after dealing a bunch of large cards at start of shoe, dealer beats your hand every time, you hit a 13 or 14 against a dealer 6 to change it up etc.

johndoe

I'm unclear how playing poorly would alter the order of cards in the shoe. Or how the remaining cards would know what plays you decided to make.

KewlJ

johndoe said:
I'm unclear how playing poorly would alter the order of cards in the shoe. Or how the remaining cards would know what plays you decided to make.
For the answer johndoe, look not to this post/thread, but look back to his last post/thread 2.5 years ago, which at the time described his 100% win strategy of 7 years.

And while you read that thread and the responses, you will see a astute response from yourself. That will remind you of what is going on and what we are dealing with. :eek:

johndoe

It's so long ago (and these idiots come up so often) I had completely forgotten about them, and assumed this was just another new person on the forum. Sigh.

KewlJ

johndoe said:
It's so long ago (and these idiots come up so often) I had completely forgotten about them, and assumed this was just another new person on the forum. Sigh.
I know. They just keep coming.