Theoretically correct wager for 3 spots

Since the correct amount to wager on 2 spots is 73% of your wager on one spot ($100 dollar on 1 spot carries the same RoR as $73 on 2 spots except 2 spots will yield higher EV due to the larger net wager) what is the correct amount to wager on 3, 4 , 5 and 6 spots? Do the same concepts still apply?

JJP

Don,

Have you ever played 6 or 7 hands at once? I would have to think at some point, the mental fatigue from non stop decision making would start to cause diminishing returns.

DSchles

JJP said:
Don,

Have you ever played 6 or 7 hands at once? I would have to think at some point, the mental fatigue from non stop decision making would start to cause diminishing returns.
No, never saw any point to do something like that.

Don

Dummy

JJP said:
Decisions should be fairly automatic. Most decisions are so far from the index that no thought is even required. If the decision is so close you are straining to come up with the best play there isn't much of a difference to be had and you could use some other criterion to decide the play. Like cover, card eating or conservation, or how stupid one play makes you look. They don't call me dummy for nothing. lol

Actually that is an ironic nickname from my college days. Everyone knew I was really bright and we all played bridge in the engineers lounge. I was the best at bidding but everyone wanted me to be the dummy while they played. So they started calling me dummy. Both ironic like calling a tall guy shorty, and literal because they liked me to be their partner for bidding but preferred if I ended up being the dummy if we won the bidding.

JJP said:
You are missing the points -
A. NO, as the Dummy said, decisions are virtually mindless automatic, like knowing your multiplication tables.
B. There is NO advantage to playing 7 (or even 4 or 5 spots), whether solo or with 6 other associates at the table with you.​