This Book Worth It ?

nc-tom

Was thinking of picking up the book Julian's No-Nonsense Guide to Winning Blackjack. Wanted any opinions or comments all of you might have concerning this book,especially from the old timers. I know the book is dated for todays game but thought it might be an interesting read by an old time BJ man.Is it worth buying?:)

nc-tom said:
Was thinking of picking up the book Julian's No-Nonsense Guide to Winning Blackjack. Wanted any opinions or comments all of you might have concerning this book,especially from the old timers. I know the book is dated for todays game but thought it might be an interesting read by an old time BJ man.Is it worth buying?:)
NO!

It is not worth it. zg

newyorkbear

zengrifter said:
NO!

It is not worth it. zg
How much is it?
If its only a few bucks,and it gives you a few hours of entertaining reading,why not.
I'm not familar with this book,but I buy all the old BJ books I can find and get a kick out of many of them,esp. the pre-Beat the Dealer ones.

nc-tom

aussiecounter said:
I've no idea on Julian's, but:

What books do you currently have?
And what counting system do you use (if any) and what do you want out of a book?
.I use the red 7 or hi-lo systems with indicies. on my bookshelf are blackbelt in BJ KO blackjack Wongs pro blackjack Theory of blackjack BJ bluebook 2 best blackjack. i was asking about Julians book because someone had mentioned that the was a 100 question test at the end which I thought might be fun to look at.Thanks all for the opinions.:)