Those long losing streaks

If everyone wants to discuss the Zen zone forum, and my relative lack of attendance, start a new thread and we will ask admin here to spinoff the relevant off topic portions pertaining to same.

Meistro

BoSox said:
For the first time in my life, I am having a hard time finding the right words to say. Suffice it to say it has been fun guys I no longer want to be a part of this board. Thank you all.
Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

21forme

xengrifter said:
If everyone wants to discuss the Zen zone forum, and my relative lack of attendance, start a new thread and we will ask admin here to spinoff the relevant off topic portions pertaining to same.
Will do...

BoSox

BoSox said:
For the first time in my life, I am having a hard time finding the right words to say. Suffice it to say it has been fun guys I no longer want to be a part of this board. Thank you all.
Just to make further clarification on this, you guys have a great board with smart people like Meistro including many others and I hope you carry on.
I just made a post on Vegas Talk, which I will repeat here that will explain it better:

Moses, just to be clear on this, almost EVERYONE wanted you out as you clearly earned the reputation that you always openly display on ZZ. For the record I do not blame you in any way as that is the type of person that you are, and I do not think you even realize it yourself. So it is hard to blame you for what is clearly not seen through your own eyes. Although, I hold a strong blame for the individual who is running the show over there whom "who I will not name as he does not participate here" is just clearly exploiting you for his own amusement, disguised as standing up for free speach. He is one evil son of a bitch, and I am not affraid to say it. This guy is an active member on BJ Info site where I just left after finding out he runs the ZZ show. I want no part openly discussing blackjack topics with an individual who is really sick in the head.

Man I wanted to chime in a couple places in this thread but my goodness it got manic and went off the rails.

My big contribution is this:
No matter how bad you think you’re running, it can always be worse.

Thank you, I’ll be here all week.

BoSox

After reconsidering I would rather be posting here than just avoiding it altogether because of a disagreement with another poster. Many people don't always agree on everything on almost any board which is considered normal.

Playallin

BoSox said:
After reconsidering I would rather be posting here than just avoiding it altogether because of a disagreement with another poster. Many people don't always agree on everything on almost any board which is considered normal.
I thought you were leaving the other board? Just let people be who they are. You will not change them. Growing thicker skin is a suggestion that you should take. As for the ZZ what rock did you crawl out from if you did not know that xengrifter ran the ZZ and who he is? Dah!