Tracking 6d vs 2d performance

Dopple

I would like to see how my 2d play stacks up against 6d play but I have a feeling that until I reach my NO for each of those games the figures will be as Don say "utterly meaningless". Yes I have CVCX I would just like to see how the actual bills in the bank stack up for each game. I suppose I might as well start NO will come up some day. Whoever that new guy is that is starting fights please keep away from my post. We have a lot of great people here I just ask peacefully to let us have our dialog. I don't know you, you might be a great guy, maybe even a friend someday but please be civilized.

DSchles

Dopple said:
I would like to see how my 2d play stacks up against 6d play but I have a feeling that until I reach my NO for each of those games the figures will be as Don say "utterly meaningless". Yes I have CVCX I would just like to see how the actual bills in the bank stack up for each game. I suppose I might as well start NO will come up some day. Whoever that new guy is that is starting fights please keep away from my post. We have a lot of great people here I just ask peacefully to let us have our dialog. I don't know you, you might be a great guy, maybe even a friend someday but please be civilized.
\
You've learned well! :) Utterly meaningless well beyond N0, as well. Just not the right way to do it. Look at sims for the two games, look at the BJA3 charts, or, if you have John Auston's BJRM 2002, do Random Walks for the two approaches. MUCH more meaningful than your personal results.

'Yes I have CVCX I would just like to see how the actual bills in the bank stack up for each game. I suppose I might as well start NO will come up some day."

That's certainly your right, but, again, drawing conclusions is quite dangerous.

"Whoever that new guy is that is starting fights please keep away from my post. We have a lot of great people here I just ask peacefully to let us have our dialog. I don't know you, you might be a great guy, maybe even a friend someday but please be civilized."

Amen to that.

Don