Training apps

bwssr

I am using 2 training apps on my Iphone. One is BJA (Blackjack Apprenticeship) trainer pro and the other is Blackjack 101 pro that tests you on basic strategy. Any thought on using these apps? They seem to work fine for me but I find it hard to get ahead on the BJA pro app. I start betting low and raise it accordingly with the positive true count. It seems though that when I have a good positive count that it is helping the dealer more than often.

bwssr

Working on it. I have had a few very good runs but mostly getting crap ones. Just wondering if this the way this works. I do much better on my table I also use actual cards at home and use the training apps when it's slow at work. Thanks for the reply Don

bwssr

Starting this 2 years ago a little late in the game. I'm now 64. I have had some very good wins and some not so terrible losses.

bwssr said:
One of the questions was "Any thoughts on using these apps? " I understand practice practice practice as Don says.
I am not familiar with those apps.
Anything that trains you to count the cards correctly, make correct deviations, and correct betting strategy for your bankroll is good.
As far as your wins and losses...in good counts you will lose often.
If you are doing it correctly, for enough hours you will win.