"Unbalanced" counting systems

What does everyone think of the "unbalanced" systems, such the the red seven??? It does seem easier to apply at the tables, because the running count it considered to be the true count, with no division or estimation of remaining cards to figure out.

BlackDog

BankAccount=0 said:
What does everyone think of the "unbalanced" systems, such the the red seven??? It does seem easier to apply at the tables, because the running count it considered to be the true count, with no division or estimation of remaining cards to figure out.
While it is technically more accurate...and you don't have to divide the running count by the number of decks left...I really don't find it that difficult to do the math. I will be sticking with the hi-lo. (For now)

I think that anyone learning how to count should simply find a system that they can employ easily and accurately. That seems to be what is most important. I just happen to find that hi-lo works best for me.

So, if you can count using red 7 and do it well then you have it made :D

If you care to compare the numbers of the most popular counting systems check this out...

http://www.bjmath.com/bjmath/counting/OSRating.htm (Archive copy)