Violentkun Card Counting System

Nevermind, if anything is dumb, just critise.

I always feel that following a BS religiously is safer compared to overwrite the decision it with card counting without more detail understanding.

I had created a Card Counting System that wont contradict with Basic stragegy. Never will it.

This card counting will ONLY assit you in making decision in a 16 v 10 situation.

FACTS:

-16 v 10 situation, in every 100 games you will encounter 7 times.
-16 v 10, you will decide HIT or STAND. In Basic strategy, The chances of Hit and Stand is almost the same. Therefore now a system will be implemented to make this decision.
-You can stand a 16 v 10 rather than stand a 16 v 7. weird rite? this is maths.
-16 v 10, if you can surrender pls do.
- Else i have a system in mind

Starting Count is 0.

Ace to 5 -8
6 to 10 +5

Reason being Ace to 5, the five cards outta thirteen shall have a value of 1.6 instead of 1. But a decimal point will be difficult to understand.
Finished counting the whole deck. The result will be 0.

Ace to 5 are cards that wont Bust a 16.
6 to 10 are cards that will Bust a 16.

Therefore this is very simple, whenever you have a positive count, Hit a 16, if negative, stand.

Since the chances between hit or stand is so close that you dont need to wait for any high count. Just see whether it's positive or negative.

Something to take note, this only work in 16 v 10. In 16 v 7, you just have to hit it no matter how weird u feel it is. Or am i the one who is weird as i feel bs is the primary priority.

thanks.

Other close situation between hit and stand i will work on.
Such as
Soft 18 v 8
12 v 2
12 v 3
12 v 4
12 v 5

for close situation between hit and double i have yet to compute especially those soft hands.

The closer the situation, the easier card counting can overwrite decision made by bs. Example its difficult for card counting to ask you to stand a 12 v 10.

First Comment -

You have ignored the most important aspect of card-tag counting - identifying when the deck favors the player, and by how much, alerting the counter to increase the bet. 75-85% of the available gain from card-counting comes from bet-increase opportunities. zg

newyorkbear

While I appreciate your hardwork,you seem not to understand the purpose of card counting.
It is nice to know how the remaining cards may affect a 16vs10 situation,but it is much more important to know when to up or decrease your bet.
If I'm betting,on average $10 a hand,when the count gets very much in my favor I can up my bet to $50-80 because the chances of me getting a winning hand have increased.
What does your system do to help me know when to up my bets? That is the basis for almost every CC system.While you do change BS on some hands because of the count,that is a by-product ,not the purpose of counting.
Back to the drawing board.

thanks for the comment.

I also had mentioned in previous posts that i do agree card counting has a possibility to help player decide how much to bet per game. Since the amount does not affect other factor such as bs and nv contradict.

Following your advise, I remember some posts mention that if there's more big cards remaining in the deck, it's better for the player. So I just did a simple simulation. If a deck consist only of 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K. Removing the Card 2. The game is surprisingly advantageous to the player, despite both dealer and player are equally affected. Really this is something new to me!

I think this must be the card-tag counting you mention.

of cos my counting system dont have such a capability. but do you see a possibly of using 2 card counting system at one time? or is it too taxing for a normal counter.

thanks again

newyorkbear, theres alot of people telling me card counting let you know when to hit or not. or when to take insurance. or even works in sidebets. but now i am convinced its for its main purpose is to let you know when the game favours you. thanks

newyorkbear

As 99% of BJ players(including myself) have extreme difficulty mastering even one CC system,I'd opine that asking playes to use two at the same time is a non-starter.

newyorkbear. Ok then i will prefer a hi-lo system to my own. lol.

Now then i realise the power of such a system. The lesser 2,3,4,5 in a deck, the more likely dealer get to bust since the need to stand on 17 is there. There's still one point i fail to understand. Why don't the system count ace as a positive? anyone know? i guess the reason is that Ace is better for the player based on the 3/2 payout of blackjack.

something embarassing, i used to believe in the probability random distribution because the lesser 2,3,4,5, or more 10s affect both party. After some experiment. blackjack is indeed interesting. Thanks for all the clarification, bear and zg.

Coincidently, my system also emphasize something on 2 to 5. When maybe when i using my own system, i can increase my bet if the count is negative. Only difference is the ace...

Last edited: