which would you play?

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
I almost answered this post earlier, until I realized I didn't know the answer. The lower house edge may not translate to the better game for a counter, even assuming equal penetration. I ought to know the answer to this. I need to sim those and see which comes out better. So many ideas, so little time.

KenSmith said:
I almost answered this post earlier, until I realized I didn't know the answer. The lower house edge may not translate to the better game for a counter, even assuming equal penetration. I ought to know the answer to this. I need to sim those and see which comes out better. So many ideas, so little time.
I'm pretty sure the h17DAS game will come out slightly better, but either is playable, pene notwithstanding. zg

Mikeaber

zengrifter said:
I'm pretty sure the h17DAS game will come out slightly better, but either is playable, pene notwithstanding. zg
Unless I miscalculated, the Plaza game will return right at .06% lower house edge. The Double After Split yields around .14% I believe but the S-17 yields .20% for the player. It's a very slight edge.

LVC seems to have the same game as IP except the LVC deals face up from a shoe just like Plaza.