Zen unbalanced

DSky- said:
If i use zen inbalanced system in 6d game with 50% penetration at what number should i start mu count ? -6 or -12 ?
I'll take a shot at this.

First of all, the penetration has nothing to do with the iRC (where you start your count). Only the number of decks matter. Since you brought up the penetration, I will say 50% penetration on a 6d game is very very bad. If all you are doing is counting, you will not make hardly any money. It's not worth your time. So I would find another game if possible. Only play this if it's the only game available.

To answer your question, the count can start at any number you want, but you always raise your bet after the count increases by a certain amount. I seem to have misplaced my Unbalance Zen book, but I believe for 6 decks, the number is 18. So for example if your IRC is -24, then you will raise your bet at -6. I think these are the numbers used in the book, but am not 100% certain. I hope someone can confirm or deny this to give you concrete info.

Assuming the number is 18, you can tailer the count to your liking. For example if you don't like counting negative numbers you can start your count at 30 and raise your bet at 48 (30+18). Depending on your betting ramp, you can probably find a good number to start at that will make betting easier.