beyond the illustrious 18

Kasi

FLASH1296;16009[U said:
Edited to clarify[/U]:
the 2's and 3's vs. 7 is a basic strategy split (with DAS) but they becomes Hits at moderate negative counts, just like against the dealer's Deuce or Trey.
What in the name of Thorp are you talking about lol?

Hitting 2,2 or 3,3 vs 7 in "moderate neg counts"??

I don't get it. Sounds insane to me. Must be missing something.

ALWAYS split 2,2 & 3,3 vs 7 in any count. Pretty much in any number of decks with any rules, DAS or NO DAS, S17 or H17??

Guess your clarification only muddied the waters for me lol.

Meistro

Can I confirm that 22 vs 7 is always a split, even at very high counts? I guess because of the neutral (uncounted cards) it has a saving grace, but two hands of 22 at high bets are not winners - unless you're playing switch, and you're the dealer.

Flash - no apologies are necessary, your posts are extremely illuminating and I can only hope you keep making them. BTW, don't you know it's rude not to share? :p

daniel27

daddybo said:
I really don't understand why you wouldn't learn index plays for all hand possibilities at all counts.
how many index do you use in your play?
i use 52 and after read your post im interested in learn more
Daniel

daddybo

daniel27 said:
how many index do you use in your play?
i use 52 and after read your post im interested in learn more
Daniel
Around 300 if you count them all.. I have an index for every hand against any dealer up card + variations for different rules, surrender, etc. (many are only used rarely and many are duhs!)

And BTW Kasi... there are rare cases when you should hit 3,3 against a dealer 7 instead of split.

Last edited: