chat news

Bojack1

bjcount said:
I was there until 11pm also. That was enough waiting for me. I guess when they said he would be on at 9:30pm, you guys meant pacific time.

Maybe the next time I'll get to speak with the "Big Ganesh".

Sorry I missed you ZG.

BJC

PS: Bojack was a good nomination for the next special guest if he's willing.
I'd be willing, give me a time when it would be best to do.

Katweezel said:
Hey Standard Toaster, I got there late, and missed a lot of it. I haven't figured how to get what took place up on the screen yet, let alone print it. Help! Hope you can help. :)
Kat I sent you a pm.

But so everyone knows there is no archive of the events that go on during the chat. Sometimes very sensitive info is disucced and can not be made public. I will see what I can do about an archive but if I do get one set up I will need other members to post in it as well.. I simply do nto have time to record all the chats and post them. Ill update verified members through a PM when I figure something out that will allow members to recall previous chats.

bjcount

standard toaster said:
Sounds good to me, everyone was asking for you. How about coming in next thursday around around 9:30 eastern time since thats when most people are on.
ST
Sorry to be anal about this but can we use dates and times instead of "this tuesday" or "next thursday". If it's 9:30 lets add Eastern time or Pacific time.
With all these members world wide there's too much room to miss great events.

Thanks for your understanding.

BJC

bjcount said:
ST
Sorry to be anal about this but can we use dates and times instead of "this tuesday" or "next thursday". If it's 9:30 lets add Eastern time or Pacific time.
With all these members world wide there's too much room to miss great events.

Thanks for your understanding.

BJC
Not a problem i understand, although it does say eastern time:joker:

Anyway how does thursday the 19th at 9:30 Eastern time sound to you bojack?

Also all verified members have recieved a pm that can be of good use to you! If you did not recieve the pm please ask me about it and I will make sure you get it.

Fashionably late...

Sometimes I am "fashionably late" for things. On this one, I am fashionably late by a whole day! Looking into my wallet I also noticed I have a dollar less than what I thought I had in there, making me... a day late and a dollar short!

sagefr0g

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcount View Post
It's been quiet lately, I'm just confirming that chat with Bojack1 is still on tonight at 9:30pm.

BJC
standard toaster said:
I would assume so. I have not even been on it lately
lol, of course he came. it's just like apparently all us counters can't seem to tell time, lmao.
but another great chatting experience.:)
this time Bojack, who is about an at least fourteen year veteran player and team leader. answered every question any one could dream up and more. so just i'll say and i'm sure everyone else would agree he made the chat a positive ev experience and thank you very much to standard toaster and Bojack.

Bojack

sagefr0g said:
lol, of course he came. it's just like apparently all us counters can't seem to tell time, lmao.
but another great chatting experience.:)
this time Bojack, who is about an at least fourteen year veteran player and team leader. answered every question any one could dream up and more. so just i'll say and i'm sure everyone else would agree he made the chat a positive ev experience and thank you very much to standard toaster and Bojack.
I feel bad that I missed him, left at 10pm too soon I guess. :(

CP

bjcount

FLASH1296 said:
What time did Bojack show up ?

I am simply wondering how much of the chat I missed?

And ... where are the chat logs archived ?
BoJack showed up around 10pm and answered every question presented.

BoJack, thank you for your time and your willingness to answer all our questions as directly as possible.

BJC

Bojack1

I really enjoyed the chat the other night. Sorry about being late, I'm usually a stickler for scheduling, but I was a little under the weather Thursday. I just wanted to say I hope any question that was asked got a satisfactory answer. Its hard to give brief answers to some questions and sometimes I feel the whole understanding is not met. If there is something I missed I'd be more than willing to clear it up either here or by PM. Maybe an interview format with a Q&A afterword may allow for more in depth info to be revealed in situations where there is a guest expected to be profiled. Not sure if that would work, but no matter, I just hope all who were there got what they expected.