chat news

jack.jackson

callipygian said:
Can you repeat any of the questions as a teaser for those who missed it but might consider joining the next one? :eek:
Dont remember the exact answer, but one of my Questions, was if, he(Bojack) had ever been harassed by Airport security, for carrrying too much $$$.

You can just hang out and listen, if you wanted.

Last edited:

Xur

I will be trying to keep full logs of all the chats...I have Monday night's (3/30) and last Thursday (2/26) so far....if you ever need one of the chat logs PM me an email address and I will send you a word document of it.

Katweezel

zg night?

Xur said:
I will be trying to keep full logs of all the chats...I have Monday night's (3/30) and last Thursday (2/26) so far....if you ever need one of the chat logs PM me an email address and I will send you a word document of it.
How's about the night Zengrifter was there? :cat:

On april 23rd there will be a special guest. A BJ Legend and respectable player. He will not waste his time on off topic and disrespectful comments. More information will be made available soon.

I must ask all of you to please keep the chat civilized and on topic for this event. If you would like to chat off topic feel free to use the second chat room on the page located here (Dead link: http://www.cheapvegasclubs.com/cheapvegasclubschat.htm)

Any desrespectful chatters will be warned and possibly IP banned if the problem continues to occur.

With that said keep checking in for more information and have fun learning from one of the best in the world.

ohbehave

Has disrespect been a problem in the chat room? Seems there is alot of concern. Why is this person so concerned about the members of this forum?

sagefr0g

ohbehave said:
Has disrespect been a problem in the chat room? Seems there is alot of concern. Why is this person so concerned about the members of this forum?
well one thing happens is, i think some people might log on not even realizing we have a special guest. so they just yak and yak like as if the guest isn't there, sort of thing.
i think if everyone when they log on realizes we have a special guest then it won't be so chaotic.