Female Blackjack players?

Blue Efficacy

InPlay said:
Kasi said:
Girl21 said:
Are there any other females on this forum?

How often do you see women playing Blackjack who also know what they are doing, meaning at least good BS?

I have never seen one that knows squat about BJ. They make enough mistakes to drive a truck through. Women should leave the gambling to men and do what they do best and it ain't gambling.
It wasn't a question of if someone would post something like this, but when!

Admit it everyone, most of you were also thinking this ;)

Girl21

Narrow-minded chauvinistic bigots

Blue Efficacy said:
It wasn't a question of if someone would post something like this, but when!

Admit it everyone, most of you were also thinking this ;)
If InPlay hasn't seen any good women BJ players, then that's his experience. But, if you agree with the rest of what he said you're a chauvinist pig.

And, from the comments I've seen, most of the men here do not agree with his post.

Most women may not choose to learn and play the game of Blackjack. But I know plenty who if they did, they'd probably be experts. I'm not claiming that will be my experience, but with an IQ of 147 and a graduate degree, I think I can master BS and more.

Maybe you can't handle that. :p

Blue Efficacy

Girl21 said:
If InPlay hasn't seen any good women BJ players, then that's his experience. But, if you agree with the rest of what he said you're a chauvinist pig.

And, from the comments I've seen, most of the men here do not agree with his post.

Most women may not choose to learn and play the game of Blackjack. But I know plenty who if they did, they'd probably be experts. I'm not claiming that will be my experience, but with an IQ of 147 and a graduate degree, I think I can master BS and more.

Damn, you've got me beat by a few IQ points!

But in all seriousness, you don't have to be stupid to be a ploppy, but it helps!

Harman

Girl21 said:
Wow, the girl comes along and Bam! All hell breaks loose :grin:

It is true that there are fewer women counters than men, but I doubt the reason to this is because they are less intelligent than men. Inplay is entitled to his own opinion, just as sagefr0g is entitled his fantasies of 22 year old girls in bikinis and sunglasses ;)

Last edited:
Brains and Double Down With Attitude

Girl21 said:

Smart women with attitude can be cool and sexy.
I can handle an intelligent woman even if they are smarter then me, often the case :joker::whip:

The attitude can be just fun!!!!

Harman said:

It is true that there are fewer women counters than men, but I doubt the reason to this is because they are less intelligent than men. Inplay is entitled to his own opinion, just as sagefr0g is entitled his fantasies of 22 year old girls in bikinis and sunglasses ;)

Remember on the internet you can be anybody you want to be. Probally a fat middle age bald guy they are talking to. Dream on.

Girl21 said:

What's wrong with being a chauvinist pig ?

Girl21

Internet subterfuge?

InPlay said:
Remember on the internet you can be anybody you want to be. Probally a fat middle age bald guy they are talking to. Dream on.
lol, hardly. You're right, I could be a fat middle age bald guy, but in this case I happen to be telling the truth. :)

I don't see what I would gain by pretending to be a woman, other than a few put downs I guess.

Either way, I don't care, I'm just here to learn, and it has been enlightening. ;)

Girl21 said:
lol, hardly. You're right, I could be a fat middle age bald guy, but in this case I happen to be telling the truth. :)

I don't see what I would gain by pretending to be a woman, other than a few put downs I guess.

Either way, I don't care, I'm just here to learn, and it has been enlightening. ;)
Maybe a sugar daddy ?

Girl21

Guys with dough, pm me ;o)

InPlay said:
Maybe a sugar daddy ?
Ha! Never thought about that. Well, someone already made me an offer of sharing their comps, but I turned them down.

I don't think most gamblers are that rich anyway.

Besides, I want to be the one playing the game, not hanging on the sidelines.

I get bored easily.

Girl21 said:
You bet! BS is a big part of being a good gambler. :grin:

If your 147 IQ could not master BS in 4 hours forget about BJ and get in another line of work or fun. My 4th grade education took less then a day.

callipygian

Girl21 said:
You bet! BS is a big part of being a good gambler. :grin:
I don't think we're talking about the same pun ... ;)

I thought you might be implying you had your Masters (graduate) degree in addition to a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree.

ihate17

A big advantage going in and the best AP I know if female

A young woman advantage player has an advantage going in when it comes to the stereotyping that most male pits have.

I have a neice, who is a very successful engineer, and an excellent cardcounter. She does not play as often these days because of work and family but back when the Hilton had its Mindplay tables we teamed upped three times there and took them for over 5 figures each time.

Being a beautiful woman, I have seen her take full advantage of any edge she has over the game while the pit critters may be thinking of other things other than advantage play. Her play has made me think that one day I may have interest in forming an all female team but it is my understanding that if I do, my team will not be the first. The biggest danger is the fact that today there are many more women working as pits compared to the past.

ihate17

sagefr0g

Harman said:

....... just as sagefr0g is entitled his fantasies of 22 year old girls in bikinis and sunglasses ;)
i'm hurt. :cry:
you's guys is got me all wrong. :angel: i strictly in this for scientific resoich. and i can proof it. click the link:
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showpost.php?p=83128&postcount=21
it's my responsibility to conduct objective resoich. i'm just trying to gather vital statistics.
and besides she's 41 but looks better than some young babe in her twenty's and she's got a masters and an IQ of 147.
and she's interested in blackjack! :gaga:

Girl21

InPlay said:
If your 147 IQ could not master BS in 4 hours forget about BJ and get in another line of work or fun. My 4th grade education took less then a day.
I haven't spent 4 hours studing BS. I haven't even spent 1 hour. I have this thing called a job plus other obligations, and BJ is just for fun. I'll get to it when I get to it.

Girl21

callipygian said:
I don't think we're talking about the same pun ... ;)

I thought you might be implying you had your Masters (graduate) degree in addition to a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree.
Ah, sorry about that. Yes, I do have a Masters degree. But, I thought the other pun was good too. ;)

Girl21

Sagefr0g Rocks!

sagefr0g said:
i'm hurt. :cry:
you's guys is got me all wrong. :angel: i strictly in this for scientific resoich. and i can proof it. click the link:
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showpost.php?p=83128&postcount=21
it's my responsibility to conduct objective resoich. i'm just trying to gather vital statistics.
and besides she's 41 but looks better than some young babe in her twenty's and she's got a masters and an IQ of 147.
and she's interested in blackjack! :gaga:
Ha, ha! I don't think I've ever been anywhere where I was worshipped and dissed at the same time, and all by men. It's interesting anyway. And, here I thought I was just going to ask a couple innocent questions and then fade back into the woodwork.

Sagefr0g, you are now my favorite person here! :grin:

However, the woodwork may be calling me soon.